• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Arisa likes big sexy

tumblr_n44j7dE6gy1qjyr3go1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God damn, planning this Disney Vacation sure is an ordeal. I am overwhelmed by it's complexity.

I don't know shit about Disney but I hear it's smooth as butter once you make it in. Just go and do whatever. Deal with consequences later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pursed lips, flopping hair, winking with both eyes while putting himself in a head lock = Miz's final form

And a couch coming from orbit to hit him at the same time a chair is thrown at him and Cesaro bangs his head against the barricade forever and ever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So you're saying Batista should be kept far away from the title?

Why would I say something like that? Dude's gonna look great getting all these comic book nerds to buy the WWE Network to see a bearded little manlet try to take the title from Big Dave. They can live vicariously.

jmdajr

I don't know shit about Disney but I hear it's smooth as butter once you make it in. Just go and do whatever. Deal with consequences later.

Gonna hurt the bank account no doubt. But times are good so gotta take advantage (within reason).

You never know when HARD TIMES gonna hit again.

strobogo

Banned
So you're saying Batista should be kept far away from the title?

It's really hard to believe he's still in such bad ring shape having been back full time for 2 1/2 months. Dude needs to be sent down to NXT. It's embarrassing. I bet it played as big of a part as anything in Bryan getting the title instead. I'd expect Rock to come back and be blown up since he has a crazy schedule and only worked one match a year, plus with massive bulk. Batista was coming back full time and didn't even bother to try to get into ring shape? And now that he's back full time for months, he still looks like he's gassed walking to the ring? Come the fuck on, Dave.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista has ALWAYS sweat like a hog in the ring even at the best of times.

Watched a Smackdown from 07 on the Network at lunch. Batista vs Taker in a STEEL CAGE.

All I could think about was how much of a bummer it is cage matches aren't used like how they are supposed to - they're supposed to appear whenever there's a cowardly heel so that the guy after him gets his hands on him.

Hasney

It's really hard to believe he's still in such bad ring shape having been back full time for 2 1/2 months. Dude needs to be sent down to NXT. It's embarrassing. I bet it played as big of a part as anything in Bryan getting the title instead.

Yup. he may have been hailed as a returning hero like they predicted if he looked anywhere near his old shape. Probably would have been more believable for Vinny Mac to be pulling for Orton.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
y'all don't complain about Flair doing this

well maybe you do

It's really hard to believe he's still in such bad ring shape having been back full time for 2 1/2 months. Dude needs to be sent down to NXT. It's embarrassing. I bet it played as big of a part as anything in Bryan getting the title instead.

b-b-b-b-but striations?

Don't hate on Brotista, his botox is the definition of what it means to be a wrestler.

strobogo

Banned
Sunny, how can you defend him? Dude doesn't WANT IT. He doesn't BELIEVE. Fucking shit head talks about how he was such a big Warrior fan, well at least Warrior got blown up RUNNING to the ring instead of slowly strolling.

Sunny, how can you defend him? Dude doesn't WANT IT. He doesn't BELIEVE. Fucking shit head talks about how he was such a big Warrior fan, well at least Warrior got blown up RUNNING to the ring instead of slowly strolling.

You just don't get it.....I.......LOVE....this....business.......and I came here for one thing......and one thing only......and that's becomingWWWORLDHEAVYWEIGHTCHAMPION......DEALWITHIT... *dies*

Much like Sunny's now inferior avatar, it's simply a brick wall. There's nothing you can do to change it at this rate and in the words of his best friend Batista himself, "Deal with it."

Oh hey nice avi! It's the only direction they have to take for Lesnar to have. He needs to straight up murdah foos. He is what everyone should praise, not this Knock-off Rock who's wrestling career is so damaged, a full-time schedule can't fix it, let alone salvage it.

Hasney

Just found out you can engrave Johnny Walker Blue Label bottles, so that's the girlfriends birthday sorted. There's three lines, so I'm tempted to put Cena Wins LOL, but I'll make it something more meaningful.

Marvel

could never
He needs to shave the grey stubble and grow the soul patch, dye that sumbitch black and don the leather jacket and aviators.

Top Bottom