• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Punk was apparently burned out and hurting all through his title run, had to be his dedication and motivation that kept him going, once that was gone he had no reason to stick around, though I don't agree with him at least not giving them enough time to write him out of storylines,left poor Kane high and dry and that wasn't right
Kane got his shit wrecked at WM, and i wouldn't have not wanted that

Punk even said his match with Seth Rollins were garbage. He may have been joking but when you watch it, Punk was FAR from 100 percent. If he thinks he's not living to his standards of talent for the people to pay and see him perform, then him leaving is an incredibly selfless thing to do.

Punk was apparently burned out and hurting all through his title run, had to be his dedication and motivation that kept him going, once that was gone he had no reason to stick around, though I don't agree with him at least not giving them enough time to write him out of storylines,left poor Kane high and dry and that wasn't right

I agree that he shouldn't have done it as abruptly as he did, but for all we know Vince told him to go home when he said he couldn't keep going. As has been reported, only Vince, Punk, and Hunter know what happened. I'm not sure the public will know for a while.

Vince, for you baby boy:

K.J.+Noons+vs.+Sam+Stout.gif

look at Stout tring to fight the ref. HEHE!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Punk thinks just because he tapes his hands and has a bunch of tattoos and takes MMA classes for beginners at his local gym that he's a tough guy

Punk thinks just because he tapes his hands and has a bunch of tattoos and takes MMA classes for beginners at his local gym that he's a tough guy

Does he? I've never heard him say as much. Every interview I've seen with him seems to be him saying he knows he couldn't get in a cage with an actual fighter.

Rapstah

Lana's theme is kind of cheesy but it's got some nice synergy going on with Rusev's. Sounds like a face theme in parts though while Rusev's perfectly establishes what character he's supposed to be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No matter the reasons, it's a weenie thing to just walk out.

Vince, for you baby boy:

K.J.+Noons+vs.+Sam+Stout.gif

look at Stout tring to fight the ref. HEHE!

Holy shit, that is instinct taking over when his soul is murdered. Amazing.

Aiii

So not worth it
No matter the reasons, it's a weenie thing to just walk out.

I understand where you are coming from, but I had a collegue that got burned out and it was the weirdest thing, at one point he was walking out of the room to get a cup of coffee and all of a sudden the mug fell on the floor and he nearly collapsed just from that. Nothing actually physically wrong with the guy, but he damn near fainted just because of burning out. That shit is serious business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I understand where you are coming from, but I had a collewue that got burned out and it was the weirdest thing, at one point he was walking out of the room to get a cup of coffee and all of a sudden the mug fell on the floor and he nearly collapsed just from that. Nothing actually physically wrong with the guy, but he damn near fainted just because of burning out. That shit is serious business.

IT is a rough place no doubt. Crazy things happen.

I am legit of the mind that if you are burned out, if you do HAVE to stop, you give a notice of some sort. And like it's been mentioned, only 3 people know what ACTUALLY did happen. Maybe this was their band-aid for the issue - just take a hike pal. Or it could be any number of things.

I would ASSUME (but it is not clear, naturally) that WWE would want to write Punk off of TV as opposed to a vanishing act.

But who knows.

Sblargh

Banned
That gif is sad, why are they hurting themselves for real instead of doing amazing and relatively safe acrobatic feats. for the entertainment of the whole family?

That guy could now be on the make a wish foundation, carrying children around, laughing, doing a lighthearted comedy spot with his great friend Santino.

Instead, he is being punched in the face. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That gif is sad, why are they hurting themselves for real instead of doing amazing and relatively safe acrobatic feats. for the entertainment of the whole family?

That guy could now be on the make a wish foundation, carrying children around, laughing, doing a lighthearted comedy spot with his great friend Santino.

Instead, he is being punched in the face. :(

One thing you do NOT want to do is look too deep into the more personal lives of some particular MMA fighters. You thought Warrior was bad?

There's plenty of MMA fighters who are stand-up guys but...

How do you know Vince didn't just tell him to go home and think about it?

I don't, but check above for my reasoning.

Goddamn you're argumentative today pal! Shit!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kurt's unceremonious offloading was something else. For all the right reasons. WWE stepped the fuck away for a good reason.

screen%20shot%202014-04-04%20at%207.45.16%20am.png

"Listen, and understand! Brock Lesnar is out there! He can't be bargained with! He can't be reasoned with! He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

I don't get it, is that picture supposed to piss me off? I love Brock!

Top Bottom