• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Xater

And let's not forget that he gave us the only good Lashley moment.

tumblr_lzppptEz0z1qzx70zo1_500.png

Well, Lashley image.

Those burgers look disgusting.

Aiii

So not worth it
Total Divas is so amazing. Summer breaks Nattie's nose (despite not hitting her nose at all) on or at Christmas. Old School Raw (where Summer rebreaks the nose apparently) was in January. TLC was before all of it, yet Nattie is worried she won't be able to work TLC because of the nose injury. Also, LOL at her talking about how TJ was taken out of storylines when he got injured. Had he even been on anything but NXT for a year before he got hurt? And why on earth would TJ be backstage at a PPV in his ring gear?

And LOL at Cena SWERVING his girlfriend to buy a house. He could not have done it in a more heel way.

It gets better. Someone here actually posted a crowd shot they used for Natalya's "pop" from the crowd at TLC that showed Money in the Bank on the LCD around the arena.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lanny Poffo can make a Brutus match fun. Guy should have been huge. The way he sells the atomic drop and spins around on his ass is amazing.

Brutus should have gotten destroyed by someone. I woulda have loved for him to cut like Sid's hair and just have Sid beat the ever loving shit out of him. What a fucking cunt. Most heelish face of all time. Worse than Sheamus.

And Honky Tonk is so much better than the rest of his family.

strobogo

Banned
It gets better. Someone here actually posted a crowd shot they used for Natalya's "pop" from the crowd at TLC that showed Money in the Bank on the LCD around the arena.

I'm so glad that they make the show for people they don't want to watch the main show. It's so much more entertaining that way.

alstein

I've seen a bit of David's heel work in Florida on youtube, it was pretty good.

Think he could have a good NWA World Champ. Kevin just lacked the mic skills (though was the best of the 3 in-ring) , and Kerry was unstable.

Hasney

Brutus should have gotten destroyed by someone. I woulda have loved for him to cut like Sid's hair and just have Sid beat the ever loving shit out of him. What a fucking cunt. Most heelish face of all time. Worse than Sheamus.

I was watching DDP V The Booty Man (Brutus again) and not only did the Booty Man take DDP's wife, he then made him sign up to a loser leaves town match. DDP was already a hobo at this point, so he just wanted to make him even worse off. Good work, fucking Brutus.

strobogo

Banned
They're doing a show in Galveston TX soon, Kevin has been tweeting about it.

I can't get on board with the David love though, but maybe it's just me. There's not a ton of Von Erich talk in here so I wondered if I was the only one. I am.

I don't think any of them were that good and I can't understand why the dames went wild for them. They'll all pretty...goofy looking. And I haven't seen any good matches from any of them where they weren't being obviously carried by a much better worker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Awake way too early so I can go speak at a pretty dope conference. Hope they have food, I've got nothing!

Gonna crush THIS SHITTTTT.

Carnby

Everyone knows that the only reason ESPN is interested in Renee Young is because Michael Cole turned their offer down.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are you giving a speech on how to avoid working while still collecting a paycheck?
I work. I'm good at what I do. Here we care about results. Work smarter, not harder.

charsace

There must have been some serious heat somewhere because I could never understand Kerry not being the face of WWF once Vince got a hold of him. I mean he is basically Vince's boner fantasy come to life. He's basically the Shawn Michaels Vince wanted rather than what he got. Coulda had him in the WBF!

Either that or his drug problems were even worse than HBK's

Von Erich's biggest problem IMO was losing his leg. He had problems because of it and had to work much harder than everyone else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can't give you a real spec as I am driving at the moment and on mobile.

Hasney

Was looking at some WWE2k14 texture mods and fuck, even within the same engine, one man teams have got the measure of Yukes.

kI4gPJI.jpg

Shiv47

I don't think any of them were that good and I can't understand why the dames went wild for them. They'll all pretty...goofy looking. And I haven't seen any good matches from any of them where they weren't being obviously carried by a much better worker.

If you have to choose between them and the Freebirds, it's not a difficult choice. Seriously though, watching Kerry cut promos was painful.

bjork

Brutus should have gotten destroyed by someone. I woulda have loved for him to cut like Sid's hair and just have Sid beat the ever loving shit out of him. What a fucking cunt.

It isn't often that I laugh so much that I can't breathe and my chest hurts, but today is one of those days. Best post I've seen in a long ass time. Also iawtp

Ithil

All while WWE has to try and sell this crappy product with middle aged announcers telling us "The graphics are amazing!".

Hasney

They've downgraded. Look at the first game on PS3/360 and look at 2013/2014.

wwe_smackdown_vs_raw_2007_35.jpg

I remember there being complaints that CAWs stuck out like a sore thumb on the old VS games, because the built in characters were so much better to look at. I wouldn't have been shocked if someone just went "They want them to look the same? Fuck em, downgrade everything".

jred2k

You guys just aren't playing it right. Once you've put yourself into a Sonic burger induced semi-coma, the game looks and plays great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why would anyone care about NPDs? Also , they're not selling WWE2K14 to you guys. It's not all about you!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If gaming wrestling fans aren't the target audience of wrestling games, then who is Sunny?
You're not the target demographic, get over it. They're advertising to yokels. Jeez you WANT everything to be about you don't you!

Top Bottom