• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Kaladin

You should switch your goddamn front row seat to the second row seat next to her!

I apparently bought the last second row because after I ordered, you could no longer order 2nd row. I at least requested that it be in the same section as mine so we can be close....so maybe that will happen.

Penguin

It's so confusing because seems like a mix of new and old Divas

But all on-board for Alicia Fox as Macho Man!

Tamina being her dad, a little weird

strobogo

Banned
I apparently bought the last second row because after I ordered, you could no longer order 2nd row. I at least requested that it be in the same section as mine so we can be close....so maybe that will happen.

You better fucking trade seats with someone at that show and sit next to your god damn girlfriend. Jeeeeeeezus fucking Christ that this is even a question to you means you aren't ready to have a girlfriend.

Kaladin

You better fucking trade seats with someone at that show and sit next to your god damn girlfriend. Jeeeeeeezus fucking Christ that this is even a question to you means you aren't ready to have a girlfriend.

That could happen, but I doubt it....people are usually there with groups....it'll be cool.

DMczaf

What are the odds that Natalya got a scolding via phone call or something from Bret? 100%?

Less scolding, more like

"I just felt cheated y'know? You were meant to be me...I just felt like you took it away. Ruined my legacy. I just wonder what my dad Stu would say."

jmdajr

Eva is the snake.

christian_zps6fdc381a.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
What are the odds that Natalya got a scolding via phone call or something from Bret? 100%?

I don't know why, but I always get the feeling Natalya and Bret are about as close as I am with Bret.

Might be Frugal Bret's regular way of behaving, but there's some ice coldness going on there.

Bowser

Punk cashing dem checks:

CM Punk is still under contract with WWE, as he has not been released, nor suspended, nor fired from the company. His merchandise continues to be sold at live events and on the WWE website, and as of this writing Punk is still being paid royalties for merchandise sold. He's being paid a considerable sum for the merchandise he moves, and he's currently the #2 seller in the company, right behind John Cena.

Carnby

I got crappy seats for the Raw after Extreme Rules. Do they still show the intro with pyros dispay for the audience? Do I have that to look forward too at least?

Aiii

So not worth it
I thought Austin said if you walk out you don't get royalty checks for merchandise and such? Guess the contracts are done differently now. Or he didn't walk out and they sent him home.

Guy was completely overworked, they probably mutually agreed that it was best for him to fuck off back to Chicago and sit out his contract without a big public bashing of eachother. WWE is a public traded company that was about to launch a network and have the 30th WrestleMania after all, no need to get into a bitchfight with someone.

Ithil

I thought Austin said if you walk out you don't get royalty checks for merchandise and such? Guess the contracts are done differently now. Or he didn't walk out and they sent him home.

Probably because they still want him back, cutting off merch money is not a good way to do that.

I'm not conviced that the Kaitlyn photo isn't just one they had laying around from and old shoot and someone just decided "fuck it, it's Austin enough"

No women will be allowed at WWE's three shows in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at The Green Halls Stadium. "This event is for Males only" reads a line at Ticketmaster. There are no Divas advertised for the shows.

Interesting. I get why, but it's kind of strange.

Top Bottom