• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

strobogo

Banned
Not a discussion, she's just happy going with me and knows it was A) a difficult ticket to get and B) it was something that I got before we met.

If I had bought that ticket with her in mind, sure it wouldn't be an issue. We're actually doing a lot of things together and I'm including her in a lot of my plans that are usually solo things.

Having a girlfriend that really likes you and is happy to spend time with you enjoying a common interest is awesome. She won't get hung up on not sitting next to me, trust me.

iIcLJ1M22a5os.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Did they really rehire Hogan just to have him shill the Network all the time?

I would not be surprised if they are paying him very little. The money he made from TNA plus the fact that, lol, how else will Hulk Hogan win any money at all, must have made for a very cheap contract.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lmao there's a speaker here with a screenshot of twitter and #batistasback is trending. Dying laughing.

Also I fucked someone at lunch here, didn't expect that

Bowser

Not a discussion, she's just happy going with me and knows it was A) a difficult ticket to get and B) it was something that I got before we met.

If I had bought that ticket with her in mind, sure it wouldn't be an issue. We're actually doing a lot of things together and I'm including her in a lot of my plans that are usually solo things.

Having a girlfriend that really likes you and is happy to spend time with you enjoying a common interest is awesome. She won't get hung up on not sitting next to me, trust me.

kdXzyJf.gif

So for work, we are all suppose to have some sort of bio. A paragraph about ourselves and then a one line "Personal Pro Tip" that can be about anything. Any suggestions on that one line?

So for work, we are all suppose to have some sort of bio. A paragraph about ourselves and then a one line "Personal Pro Tip" that can be about anything. Any suggestions on that one line?

'You gotta want it.'
'Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!'
'Play Virtua Fighter, please.'

Lmao there's a speaker here with a screenshot of twitter and #batistasback is trending. Dying laughing.

Also I fucked someone at lunch here, didn't expect that

MY BOY VINNY CHASE

Top Bottom