• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

mouserat

Neo Member
No, but he's doing some stuff with WWE for the Network. he was in New Orleans for his one man show and they asked him to do a signing today.

oh cool, I thought they were so mad about the success of his podcast they were going to just absorb it into their dumb Wrestlemania one.

new Kaitlyn also:

BkeVFgVIMAAd4B4.jpg:large

Xater

I think I'll watch a bit of the Hall of Fame thing live. Just made myself a nice cup of Earl Gray, so hopefully it will also be easier to stay up.

Also just heard that Mariah will be at the red carpet thing?

Aiii

So not worth it
oh cool, I thought they were so mad about the success of his podcast they were going to just absorb it into their dumb Wrestlemania one.

new Kaitlyn also:
Mad? Doubtful, Austin has his on the same network and McMahon even said he wanted to be a guest on that.

Xater

Fuck I am seeing Flair tear up right now. Right in the feels.

I agree.

I'm a big Bryan mark but I was when he had that look. The new look doesn't help. It's awful.

Do people like him more because he looks like that? He is not an ugly man, it's ridiculous.

I also really like Bryan and think he should at least cut his hair. The beard is fine.

strobogo

Banned
So I'm watching WMX8 and HHH Vs Jericho for the Undisputed Championship. Why were there still 2 belts after this?

There weren't. A new belt was made at WM18. Then the brand split came and Brock made the WWE Championship Smackdown exclusive. Bischoff then brought back the Big Gold Belt and handed it to HHH so Raw would have their own title.

will the pre hof stuff and the actual ceremony up for vod after?

Yes. Everything that airs on the Network will be on VOD.

Marvel

could never
I also really like Bryan and think he should at least cut his hair. The beard is fine.

If he won't cut it then at least have it tied back, looks much better. He doesn't have to wear a suit and be all corporate to look smart. When he wrestled that ONE match with it back it looked fucking A.

kiguel182

Fuck I am seeing Flair tear up right now. Right in the feels.

The hair is the biggest offender but he could trim the beard.

20120622_ARTICLE_MITB_punk_bryan_C.jpg

That's his best visual hands down.

Mengetsu

There weren't. A new belt was made at WM18. Then the brand split came and Brock made the WWE Championship Smackdown exclusive. Bischoff then brought back the Big Gold Belt and handed it to HHH so Raw would have their own title.

Thank you. Didn't watch during this time and was wondering. Interesting.

Sokantish

He said in an interview the only reason he grew the beard was because he wanted it to distract people while he let his hair grow long

Paracelsus

So uh, in bingo-gaf, are the following options available?

- Bryan comes to the ring with new attire, shorter beard and hair
- Live Europe reintroduces The Final Countdown as his entrance
- Orchestra sings Valkyrie theme

Aiii

So not worth it
They don't have stupid things that obstruct people's view of the ring this year on the WM set. That's improvement.

I think Martinez got pretty fucked up by the butterfly suplex there. After she took it she seemed a little sluggish and was constantly checking one of her teeth. Outside of that match it's been a great show so far though.

Xater

I'm getting hyped. Wrestlemania Today has done its job. I don't know why they had to pick such a lame ass song though.

I said it earlier today, the song sucks ass. It's this lame pop country bullshit. Also if you have to fill your song with yeahs you know it's bad.

strobogo

Banned
I said it earlier today, the song sucks ass. It's this lame pop country bullshit. Also if you have to fill your song with yeahs you know it's bad.

They should have gone with a jazzy song. Not some white guy doing butt scoot boogie bullshit.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK. Why we gotta get Hugh Morris instead of Norman Smiley?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You'd think Alex Riley would have shaved EVERY morning.

Top Bottom