• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As opposed to Randy Orton where only one person deludes himself to think hes any good.

new whatever
ZYDilS2.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Can't a guy discuss politics in a Wrestling thread without people joking around?

What would you like to discuss? American gun culture IS weird, most Americans acknowledge it. Even most gun owners. The real creeps are pretty fringe that just have a loud voice. I don't think America has a war culture as much as a Troops culture. Most Americans are not into the idea of wars and going all over the world to blow shit up. Most want America to stay out of foreign affairs. The stuff with Syria was the first time I can remember in my life time where public reaction was so negative to an invasion/military act that the government just called it off.

You can't judge the country by our cable news stations. It's a pretty dope place to live. Even our poor people do pretty well compared to other countries.

I don't think America has a war culture as much as a Troops culture.

It was on the internet, but there was a chart showing that America has spent more time at war than at peace in it's short time as a nation! It was something silly like 20 years of peace compared to 200 years of war.

BHZ Mayor

Punk leaving was probably the best thing to happen to Bryan's push. He probably would have lost to Sheamus too if everything had gone as originally planned.

Rapstah

The Miz accidentally hitting Riley with the briefcase in his WM main event is probably the stupidest spot where someone accidentally hits his manager ever. He misses Cena in the middle of the ring and just keeps going to the corner.

The Miz accidentally hitting Riley with the briefcase in his WM main event is probably the stupidest spot where someone accidentally hits his manager ever. He misses Cena in the middle of the ring and just keeps going to the corner.

The Miz forgot about the magnetic personality that Alex Riley had!

kiguel182

What would you like to discuss? American gun culture IS weird, most Americans acknowledge it. Even most gun owners. The real creeps are pretty fringe that just have a loud voice. I don't think America has a war culture as much as a Troops culture. Most Americans are not into the idea of wars and going all over the world to blow shit up. Most want America to stay out of foreign affairs. The stuff with Syria was the first time I can remember in my life time where public reaction was so negative to an invasion/military act that the government just called it off.

You can't judge the country by our cable news stations. It's a pretty dope place to live. Even our poor people do pretty well compared to other countries.

I was joking lol

I really don't want to discuss if America is good or not. I know not everyone is a gun nut and there are tons of places that I would love to visit. Don't take it personally because I'm not saying Americans are evil. Troops culture is weird for me too.

But, if I could live anywhere in the world, there are tons of stuff about the way the US work that put me off. I mean you are right in what you say but you can't ignore the other stuff.

Not hating on americans here. Most of the bands I listen are from the Midwest lol I'm not talking about the people, just the politics and general economic stances.

Aiii

So not worth it
The only reason I'm not living in or near San Francisco right now is that I don't want to leave my family behind.

Laserfrog

I can't wait for the closing minutes of Wrestlemania.

I can't wait to hear the crowd roar in surprise!
thesz2uqs5w.gif

Could it be? Yes a 97 year old Lou Thesz is coming down the ramp! He wasn't dead, he was just visiting his good friend Jesse Ventura in Mexico.

Thesz will Thesz press the newly crowned WWE Champion Triple H
theszsmalloeuu3.gif

To become NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

BHZ Mayor

I can't wait for the closing minutes of Wrestlemania.

I can't wait to hear the crowd roar in surprise!
thesz2uqs5w.gif

Could it be? Yes a 97 year old Lou Thesz is coming down the ramp! He wasn't dead, he was just visiting his good friend Jesse Ventura in Mexico.

Thesz will Thesz press the newly crowned WWE Champion Triple H
theszsmalloeuu3.gif

To become NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Going by your gifs, I find it strange that the loser kicks out then gets up with or before the winner.

Vylash

Right? Swagger's one of those guys like Mark Henry where he comes back once a year and all of rasslegaf deludes themselves into thinking he's good.

Swagger's always been good, Henry's not good in the ring but he was an awesome heel and cut some amazing promos

ADR's WM 27 entrance was awesome with the set they had. He needs to being the cars and Ricardo back. Also, I had no clue Brodus was an associate of ADR's.

kiguel182

Watching Countdown best Raw moments, damn Bryan looks so much better with short hair and well kept beard. He looks badass. Great visual for TV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what % of Network WM viewers will watch HOF tonight. Should be a nice barometer of what to expect stream-wise tomorrow.

I'd say <50% just at a guess. I hope tomorrow's ready, I'm having company over and we're relying on it.

I hope if it does go south, the thread won't be full of "not working" and other assorted whines.

Do we want to set up a WrassleGAF HoF chat room? I'm not sure. IRC for events is always such an insane mess because there's SO many people who are either lurkers or people who...I don't know what.

Top Bottom