• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

dream

I mean, christ, the OT clowns talk about Brock like he's Chris Masterpiece or something. How do they manage to forget that Brock is an incredible worker whose style has become even more potent since his stint in the other promotion? Can anyone even think of a bad match Brock has been in throughout his entire career off the top of your heads? I can't.

Cagey

Banned
Brock is the best thing going.

FAVE FIVE:

1. Brock.
2. Bork
3. Bork Laser
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Tears of the WWE universe

I forseen't it in 2003. I knew this was coming, but nobody believed. Brock takes his rightful place on the throne.

Wrestling featuring BROCK LESNAR

Amen. Wrestling is fake. Brock is real. Fuck your favorite.

Edgeward

I mean, christ, the OT clowns talk about Brock like he's Chris Masterpiece or something. How do they manage to forget that Brock is an incredible worker whose style has become even more potent since his stint in the other promotion? Can anyone even think of a bad match Brock has been in throughout his entire career off the top of your heads? I can't.

Vs Goldberg

I really hope there is a mass amount of retirements in the WWE this year. It's seriously time for Taker, Kane, Big Show, Mysterio, Khali, and others to walk away.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

They're just legit butthurt Punk didn't get the rub that he apparently so desperately needed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brock's a natural and has always been. He's the kind of guy whose shoulders you could place a business on.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Andre_The_Giant_Memorial.gif

Random Thoughts:

HHH still has it. He was fantastic tonight both in the ring and in his character.

Cena is an asshole. He chastises younger talent for being stale and not taking risks when he has been stale and hasn't taken a risk since 2005. Bray Wyatt deserved the rub tonight.

Brock in combination with Heyman can now be the greatest heel of all time if he wants to. The heat he will have cannot be duplicated by anyone!

I have been an Undertaker fan since I was nine years old, I am still shocked about what I saw tonight. I was shaking and legitimately a bit emotional. No tears or anything just a flood of memories and emotions, almost like the last part of my childhood is gone or something.

Randy and Batista did a good job, both guys worked their asses off and deserve props.

I will repeat, Cena is an asshole.

Cesaro is a freak!! His strength really is freakish!! Glad he got a big push tonight.

Why have Hogan host? He did nothing but the opening promo was awesome with the way him and the others played off the botch.

Rock, Stone Cold and Hogan in the same ring. I was hoping for an impromptu triple threat match!!

Daniel Bryan is so over!! I am curious how he is handled and if John Cena has the knife ready to go through his back yet.

Cena is obviously in spot protection mode. Tonight was bullshit and now Bryan is the hottest baby face since Stone Cold so he is a threat to Cenas throne. Bryan better watch it.

Overall best WM since WM 17 and a well booked show. Only real negatives were John Cena and how broken down the Undertaker is. He really should have retired after WM 28.

Nah really doe, if I can be serious for a moment:

Cena is the absolute worst. What a joke that he went over in that match, and with the nerve to do his DUMBASS annoying grin right in the middle of it. He's the worst. WORST.

W-E-R-S-T, worst

Sephzilla

Are you going to look for any way to involve Punk fixing everything that went wrong as he is apparently the messiah of wrestling?

People really like Punk. He had a long ass title reign. He was one of the more interesting characters in recent years. People want to talk about him, fucking deal with it.

Fave Five Matches for Mania week;

1. Tomohiro Ishii (c) vs Tetsuya Naito
2. Daniel Bryan vs HHH
3. Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
4. Johnny Gargano (c) vs Ricochet
5. Randy Orton (c) vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan

Honourable Mention; Ricochet vs Tony Nese, Hikaru Shida vs Evie, Athena vs Candice LeRae, The Bucks (c) vs Ibushi & Desperado.

Sephzilla

The only thing missing from the Cena/Bray storyline being a redux of Darth Kane from a few years back was Bray Wyatt pushing Zack Ryder off the stage

Holy shit. I am still legit shook. My wife was legit shook and she barely watches.

My friends apartment was completely filled with legit shook people, even non-wrestling fans were shook.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Feel free to get me a better avatar.

I don't think anyone in the #NO movement can top this.

The more I think about it, the more I feel like I should have watched this WrestleMania with people. Shame the bars around here don't show WWE anymore.

I still need to watch Invasion Attack. I've been spoiled a bit, but it should be fun.

Top Bottom