• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

ryvov.gif

That's the spirit Sok!

jred2k

I'm a couple pages late to the Cena discussion, but I'm sure it will come back around. The only person I can really think of where a loss actually becomes part of their highlight reel is Austin at WM13. If Bray had to lose it should have been something unique and memorable like that. Instead, Cena just hit an AA and pinned him like everyone else. Its just adding another name to the list.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does it make it worse because Batista tapped to the man who rows a bar with no weight and looks like he should be outside the arena begging?

Doesn't bother me. Batista does business and loves this business. He did what he did for a reason.

Plus he's still gettin that belt for the movie circuit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
gifs are dead brah, why are we still doing them?

all hail webm

until its standard I'm not touching it. no point in posting something not 100% of people can see.

if I'm upset and post a Vince webm, I can't deal with people NOT seeing it. That'd ruin everything.

Sokantish

I hope Eva Marie is about to beat AJ for the Divas title tonight and Sting comes down from the rafters and hits Eva in the head with a bat!

DMczaf

Fuck gifs. Fuck webms. I'm going back to AOL Image Viewer.

Go to Keyword WWF on your AOL, guys. They have new Sunny photos.

until its standard I'm not touching it. no point in posting something not 100% of people can see.

if I'm upset and post a Vince webm, I can't deal with people NOT seeing it. That'd ruin everything.

man up brah

you can be a true visionary, like discovering that one guy in the indies or in japan who is going to take the mainstream wrestling world by storm

Why not make us some wrasslin' ones and educate the masses?

http://zippy.gfycat.com/RaggedFlawlessDachshund.webm

Sokantish

I installed that script for them to show up on neogaf but it seems to reset and it makes me install it over again just to see them. What's going on FallingEdge?!

Hasney

What the fuck is webm

A small video format. The thread in gaming made me laugh. "OH SHIT GUYS THIS ONE HAS SOUND" like it was some revolutionary fucking thing. moving pictures AND sound? Incredible.

Fuck gifs. Fuck webms. I'm going back to AOL Image Viewer.

Go to Keyword WWF on your AOL, guys. They have new Sunny photos.

Do they cost $20 an hour or whatever the fuck she normally charges?

I installed that script for them to show up on neogaf but it seems to reset and it makes me install it over again just to see them. What's going on FallingEdge?!

Not ready for Prime Time Elix Skipper.

Sokantish

A small video format. The thread in gaming made me laugh. "OH SHIT GUYS THIS ONE HAS SOUND" like it was some revolutionary fucking thing. moving pictures AND sound? Incredible.

You have no idea, I always wanted animated gifs with sound and it's finally arrived. We're living in the future, dude!

You sick twisted fuck.

Do you also want to punch all women like Aiii?

I believe we are all equal, you're sexist for thinking a guy can't hit a woman. Disgusting!

I forgot there even was a Divas match. I assume AJ won because who else would win.

they put that shit in the slot of Death, where no living thing could possibly draw excitement

Laserfrog

I have to open them separate in a tab on my tablet, I'll support webm once it's built into my magic tablet. Computers are for chumps.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some of them have sound? No way it'll be supported properly. Fuck, that's the last thing I want.

Aiii

So not worth it
I forgot there even was a Divas match. I assume AJ won because who else would win.

they put that shit in the slot of Death, where no living thing could possibly draw excitement

Was pretty much shellshocked for all of it, but went back to watch it today and it was actually decent for a 14 man clusterfuck, quite surprising.

Because.

tumblr_n3np6t9k9G1s0teago2_400.gif

Yay.

I would respond with a webm but I don't have one yet. Or know how to make them. I will read up on the official NeoGAF thread about it.

Gonna wait until GAF properly supports it. No point in doing something other people can't see. I don't live for myself. It's all about our audience.

Use the plugin!

I'm using Firefox with scriptmonkey. I don't have any problems... yet.

Recall

Cannot for the life of my get the Network to actually play Wrestlemania 30. All other PPVs load fine, but this is forever buffering. And has been like this since trying 5 hours ago.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cannot for the life of my get the Network to actually play Wrestlemania 30. All other PPVs load fine, but this is forever buffering. And has been like this since trying 5 hours ago.

What platform?

If PC, clear cache/try different browser
If 360/PS3/PS4, delete app and reinstall
If Roku, I don't have a goddamn clue. Yank the power.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody wants a page of autoplaying w/sound jiffs. Still telling it to stick it. Brother.

Carnby

I couldn't listen to the entire episode of LAW last night. What a bunch of cry baby marks.

Bu bu bu why a part timer? bu bu bu what about his match against Sting and Cena? What's the point of him ever wrestling again? whaaaaa.

Hey (LAW) pissants, if Taker lost, you can bet your salty ass that Taker wanted to lose.I'd rather get what we got then watching Taker spin his wheels to get through two matches and outcomes that we already see from here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want a webm of kid rock singing the words 'yeah yeah yeah' on a loop.

Oh god damn you. It's fitting that the man with inner ear problems manages to infect my ears with that goddamn fucking forever theme. GOD DAMN YOU LASER FRAG.

Recall

What platform?

If PC, clear cache/try different browser
If 360/PS3/PS4, delete app and reinstall
If Roku, I don't have a goddamn clue. Yank the power.

PC.

I'm using chrome. All other PPVs load, while Wrestlemania just treats me to a never ending buffering circle after the TV PG logo.

Firefox wouldn't load anything.

I'm from the UK so use Hola for the proxy.

Taker looked like dry ass shit in the ring and Brock Lesnar is one of the best athletes the WWE ever seen. Nigga did a tombstone that had Lesnar's head like 3 feet away from the canvas. I'm legit shook, but I'm glad his tired ass lost.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I couldn't listen to the entire episode of LAW last night. What a bunch of cry baby marks.

Bu bu bu why a part timer? bu bu bu what about his match against Sting and Cena? What's the point of him ever wrestling again? whaaaaa.

Hey (LAW) pissants, if Taker lost, you can bet your salty ass that Taker wanted to lose.I'd rather get what we got then watching Taker spin his wheels to get through two matches and outcomes that we already see from here.

Agreed. Pitiful. Hopefully John and Wai are a little more positive about it.

whatamark.webm

they are off by default

I dunno I clicked on Boots' and it was on. if var=webmSucks then declare yo ass obsolete

Top Bottom