• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show doesn't even feel right coming from the current WWE. They're using all types of non-PG language and stuff. Really chaps my Elimination Chamber.

Wrestlemania 28 is too far away, but I wonder what they'll be doing until then. Corre's sudden attack could probably mean a tag team match.

Just finished watching the end of tonight's Raw. I honestly got the sense for a second that they were setting up a WWE All Stars pay-per-view, which isn't a bad idea.

Cena vs. Rock
Stone Cold vs. CM Punk
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels
Lawler vs. Swagger (Would love to have someone like Angle for this of course)

Just to start. All you need are three more matches. I'm sure you can find some retired guys who can still work the ring.

DMczaf

pg2_g_rock_hogan_275_display_image.jpg

10 years later

20110404_raw_v_rockcena_l.jpg

UberTag

Shadowlink said:
Wrestlemania 28 is too far away, but I wonder what they'll be doing until then. Corre's sudden attack could probably mean a tag team match.
The cynic in me tells me there was no logic to the attack and they were just sent out to get owned by Cena/Rock in a battle of duelling finishers. If I was feeling creative, I would speculate that was a tease for a Cena/Rock tag program against Barrett/Zeke for Summerslam but I'm not that naive.

ElRenoRaven

cacophony said:
this is just like a vh1 show.. but worse.

they even got Big Rig from daisy of love

I'm actually liking the show. It's your typical reality show. Course I'm also a Stone Cold and Bill Demott fan. Just to see both of them giving these kids shit is worth it.

And now you're seeing how real wrestling is.

Kyoufu

Now all they need to do is sign Sting for next year's Mania and dub the event as The Battle of Icons.

Kusagari said:
If Taker's not facing Cena next year then who could he actually fight? I refuse to believe they'll do HHH/Taker 2.

Sting, duh!

dream

Seeing the way this show plays out, I'm genuinely surprised they cut Austin Aries from the cast. He would have made for good drama.

Four_Chamber said:
Man, I wish I could run the ropes. That shit looks like fun

Some friends of mine rented a ring out on a couple occasions. I can confirm: it is as fun as it looks. Ring wasn't half as nice as a WWE one though...

antonz

Id boot pull up pants girl for the first one. Dress for success not to show off the ass. This is training school not raw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom