• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone mentioned Sid Viscious shitting his pants I went and googled it to confirm and found this post on a forum

I work for the TSA and one of my employees screened Kurt Angle's bag after the Raw show in Indianapolis. He left the belt in the bag, so we had to check the bag. Low and behold, Kurt's little panties were full of some of the worst skidmarks I've ever seen.
lol

antonz

Michelle showed just smart she is though. Dude in the kitchen right away went at Ariane and said dont pull that new experiance shit if she wants a shot. Michelle shot that right at her

ElRenoRaven

Buckethead said:
I like that Michelle bitch

Me too. I'm rooting for her. I dunno why I always end up rooting for chicks named Michelle. I do think Luke will end up being one of the last standing without a doubt.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
This was very entertaining, Austin makes this show. Will keep watching.

Vestal

For a second I thought Steve was gona stun her as for being an ignorant bitch... WOW WTF is taht shit.. How the hell did she get there.. MY GOD

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Kyoufu said:
If you don't think Cena is an icon by now then shit, I don't know what to really say except go back to watching DVDs of WWF/WCW.

I guess saying Cena isn't an icon is a bit of a stretch. But unlike people like Hogan, Rock, and Austin, most of Cena's status is manufactured. Cena's a good wrestler, genetically gifted, dedicated, a hard worker, does a lot of good outside the ring, and is a genuinely nice guy from the looks of it, so he deserves a comfy spot at WWE. But WWE could've pushed a lot of guys the same way they've pushed Cena and given him the same status that Cena enjoys. So as far as icon status goes, the Rock is Jimi Hendrix tier, and Cena is like Justin Bieber tier.

I actually am really enjoying this show so far. Austin is a really good host and makes this show.

Happy to see this coming on before Raw instead of afterward. Good debut show

This show is pretty good. Big league production values.

The attack dog episode will be funny.

I really hope they have Bryan as a guest, but at this rate Vince is more likely to have him as a contestant.

ElRenoRaven

Four_Chamber said:
I actually am really enjoying this show so far. Austin is a really interesting host. He makes this really interesting.

The other black chick looks a lot better anyway

Happy to see this coming on before Raw instead of after. Good debut show

I agree. Austin without a doubt makes the show. I also agree about the time change. I watch Raw and Smackdown usually on Saturdays on Universal so that means no spoiling my Raws.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Kitschkraft said:
LMAO, "who"?

She should have at least had a few matches in the tank for something like that.
For real. You can google a decent answer for that.

Melina Vs Alicia Fox? Gatdamn...

After getting bored to death by Jersey Shore, I'm really enjoying this.

Rima has got a ghetto streak. She is yummy with her looks and attitude combined.

I dunno, this show makes me appreciate how much better Layla and Eve have gotten. This stuff isn't easy. Speaking of divas, can't wait until the Beth Phoenix/Awesome Kong feud. She hasn't been on TV in a long time and I miss the Glamazon :(

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Dark Ninja said:
can somebody find that Melina vs Alicia Fox match
There is no "that" match. They've probably had dozens of matches through the years, none of them lasting over 3 minutes.

Still can't get over Austin's reaction to that answer.

Chamber said:
Yeah, Melina/Alicia Fox was an auto cut.

Well, she was also thinking of a few of the Flair vs/ Steamboat Classics, Flair vs Savage at WM3, the 6-way Hell in the Cell with Austin, Rock, Trips, Angle, Taker and 'Kishi, Aja Kong vs. Bull Nakano All-Japan Dream Rush '92 and Ric Flair vs. Chris Adams in World Class, Feb 84...

...but that Melina vs. Alicia Fox match just blew those away, obviously.

bill0527

So that's it for the Rock huh?

See you a year from now?

"I told you I'd never leave you. I'm just gonna drop in and check on the kids once a year".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom