• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vestal said:
Would have been a nice touch.. If rock demanded Cena be champion by WM 28... That would have been the cherry on the sunday.
Not a bad idea, actually. If Rock gave a stipulation that Cena had to be champ for him to take the match, they could create a lot of drama before the event. Plus, if Rock chose a movie, they'd have an easy out. Haha!

Lost Fragment said:
You know booking this match a year in advance wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't painfully obvious that Cena is going to win.
Rock would really job to Cena? I'd think one of the conditions of him coming back was that he wouldn't lose, or am I wrong? He didn't have to come back. He's making millions in Hollywood and even has a significant role this month in a blockbuster, Fast Five.

Fourth Storm said:
PG WWE. Stone Cold was given fists instead of fingers for all his spots. Shit just ain't the same...
Yeah, just horrible. Who was writing that shit for the rock tonight? They kind of chopped his balls off.. seriously.

Kyoufu

Lost Fragment said:
You know booking this match a year in advance wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't painfully obvious that Cena is going to win.

Super Cena doesn't exist anymore, not sure why you think he'll win next year. How many wins has he had lately? Only two I can remember in a long while was EC and derp derp A. Riley.

Please focus your hatred on Super Edge.

dream

Heavy said:
Rock would really job to Cena? I'd think one of the conditions of him coming back was that he wouldn't lose, or am I wrong? He didn't have to come back. He's making millions in Hollywood and even has a significant role this month in a blockbuster, Fast Five.

Dwayne put Hurricane over, man.

slit

They really think they can build-up a year in advance and make it compelling with the instant gratification generation? Yeah, I don't think so. If something happens to John Cena, for their sake, I hope they have a plan B.

ZeroRay

Heavy said:

Before he left, he put over everyone Vince asked him to so I don't think he's gonna go all ego on us. 99% chance he'll put over Cena unless WWE tells him he has to win.

antonz

Conrad Link said:
So Rock just goes away for another year then comes back a few weeks before to start the build up?

Sound familiar.
He is the new Undertaker. gotta get the hype buyrate effect going long term

f3niks

I forgot how bad and formulaic these shows really are. The first couple of minutes of this make Raw look like a good show.

Kyoufu

slit said:
They really think they can build-up a year in advance and make it compelling with the instant gratification generation? Yeah, I don't think so. If something happens to John Cena, for their sake, I hope they have a plan B.

Rock vs Austin will probably be Plan B.

Well Stone cold beating up Riley was entertaining to watch, the opening match was good, and I enjoyed Sins appearance, overall decent Raw, not total shit like it usually is.
Fourth Storm said:
So does anyone give a shit about Tough Enough?

Nope, watching Conan.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
slit said:
Plan B = Rock/Boreton

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Just sayin', one of the points of having an old icon vs new icon match (though the only people who consider Cena an icon are either 7 years old, mentally handicapped, or WWE's marketing team, but I digress) is to put the new generation over.

Did you guys think there was a chance Hogan was gonna go over on Rock when they had their match too?

Kyoufu

Lost Fragment said:
Just sayin', one of the points of having an old icon vs new icon match (though the only people who consider Cena an icon are either 7 years old, mentally handicapped, or WWE's marketing team, but I digress) is to put the new generation over.

Did you guys think there was a chance Hogan was gonna go over on Rock when they had their match too?

If you don't think Cena is an icon by now then shit, I don't know what to really say except go back to watching DVDs of WWF/WCW.

antonz

atomsk said:
lol, get super offended Alicia Fox's sister about who deserves to be there... :lol
even better she is just upset because the guy spoke the truth. the divas are there cause of booty not skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom