• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Conrad Link said:
If Edge retires why did he win at WM? lolwasteful.
Del Rio should have won for this to make sense. Would be a good way to put Chriatian into the title picture. Have him take revenge on the man who retired his friend.

dream

Galvanise_ said:
LOL GUYS I'VE JUST NOTICED THAT FIVE GUYS ARE IN THE RING SO WITHIN THE LAST MINUTE OR SO I MADE UP A MATCH AND SOME NEW RULES AND THEN E-MAILED IT TO COLE.

RAW GM almost acting like he/she knew what was coming. Almost like the entire thing is. . .scripted?

I know what you mean. This show seems faker than usual, especially all the bad dialogue.

Galvanise_ said:
LOL GUYS I'VE JUST NOTICED THAT FIVE GUYS ARE IN THE RING SO WITHIN THE LAST MINUTE OR SO I MADE UP A MATCH AND SOME NEW RULES AND THEN E-MAILED IT TO COLE.

RAW GM almost acting like he/she knew what was coming. Almost like the entire thing is. . .scripted?

Get that conspiracy and hearsay shit out of here, Edge may be retiring we have more important things to be concerned about.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Cool teaser for Kong. Too bad she doesn't have anyone remotely interesting to wrestle from the divas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom