• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
spindashing said:
*Raises hand.*

Whenever Vince leaves the company, not trying to sound messed up, we're in for a treat as far as quality TV goes.*

*I do not mean the abolishing of the PG rating. I recall when there was no PG rating on WWE, Vince was actually aiming to push an incest storyline within the McMahons; he wanted to come out as the father of Stephanie's child...

Its all or nothing with Vince. Extremely shit, or extremely WHAT THE OMG FARKING GOD.

DKehoe

Amazing Red is now a Sin Cara clone called Sangriento, apparently this was Spike's idea.
Sangria-Sangriento-TNA-Xplosion.jpg

bjork

I really wish WWE would do a story with Sin Cara going heel and attacking Rey for not really being Mexican, then befriending ADR to make a heel Mexican stable of sorts.

UberTag

-Pyromaniac- said:
That costume is fucking atrocious.
To be fair, it would make for an entertaining parody character if he came out to similar music and deliberately botched spot after spot on purpose.

I know I'd laugh.

bjork said:
I really wish WWE would do a story with Sin Cara going heel and attacking Rey for not really being Mexican, then befriending ADR to make a heel Mexican stable of sorts.

It would be tough to pull that off when Sin Cara can't speak English.

bjork

Basileus777 said:
It would be tough to pull that off when Sin Cara can't speak English.

But back in the good old days, you didn't need to speak english. If you NEEDED him to cut promos, that's why he'd align with ADR. ADR's helper guy could translate, or even ADR himself.

Have Sin Cara be wildly anti-north american and take out Rey and put him on the shelf for being a filthy American citizen. Then have SC petition to resurrect the cruiserweight belt, and since Hornswoggle was the last champ, make him defend it. SC puts Hornswoggle on the shelf too. He'd give it a red/white/green strap or something to play up his slant. Then he'd somehow win a #1 contender shot for the world belt, but since he doesn't want a title with a lineage dominated by north americans, he gives the title shot to ADR, then helps ADR cheat to win that title. Maybe find some Mexican tag team and have them be an all-heel stable of guys legitimately from Mexico.

What I'm imagining is something similar to the Canada/US thing from 97, but with Mexico and the US.

UberTag said:
To be fair, it would make for an entertaining parody character if he came out to similar music and deliberately botched spot after spot on purpose.

I know I'd laugh.
That would actually be pretty awesome lol

Dork Knight said:
Speaking of Paul London...ouch:

Wrestling_neck.gif
Yikes! He wasn't seriously hurt, was he?

dream

Whatever happened with Konnan's lawsuit against TNA for not paying his medical bills?

I hope Daffney wins and bankrupts this company.

DKehoe said:
Amazing Red is now a Sin Cara clone called Sangriento, apparently this was Spike's idea.
Sangria-Sangriento-TNA-Xplosion.jpg

Reminds me of when he was wrestlings elsewhere as Fuego Guerrero. The outfit (minus the mask) also kind of reminds me of some of his cousins' the Maximos old outfits.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I could see a Cody and Orton feud working, because of their past and such. But Cena facing Cody? All I see is Cena cracking lame jokes and making Cody a joke character.

Watching Smackdown right now...Cody Rhodes is being algebraic again. The
paper bags
are genius.

EDIT: Did I just watch McIntyre and Chris Masters have another solid match? Who knew?

EDIT 2: Bwahahaha Alberto
be trollin'

I would have thought it would be standard for Wrestling companies to pay medical bills for people injured during the match...

does WWE pay for the wrestler's medical expenses?

I am assuming they do

dream

cartoon_soldier said:
I would have thought it would be standard for Wrestling companies to pay medical bills for people injured during the match...

does WWE pay for the wrestler's medical expenses?

I am assuming they do

Yeah, IIRC, WWE doesn't give health insurance but they do pay for injuries incurred on the job.

Just watched Raw, man I can't believe they spent 30min on that shit at the start looool. It was so awkward to watch.

Crowd was the only thing that made it good because of the mockage.

"Kiss and make up..." - seriously, looked like Green Bay was bout to smooch him at times.

"Wont someone think of the children!" - lol! It was like WrestlingGAF was front row riling off one-liners. XD So awesome.

Plywood said:
I could see a Cody and Orton feud working, because of their past and such. But Cena facing Cody? All I see is Cena cracking lame jokes and making Cody a joke character.
I agree. A feud revisiting the two men's histories (which was not alluded to at all when they fought each other recently) would be great. Cena would be cliche Cena...

Kyoufu

Cody vs CM Punk match of the century

No way in hell would I want Cody to feed Randy Knockout or Cena.

Even a feud with JoMo/Ziggler would go a long way to building his career.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Kyoufu said:
Cody vs CM Punk match of the century

No way in hell would I want Cody to feed Randy Knockout or Cena.

Even a feud with JoMo/Ziggler would go a long way to building his career.

the only way i could see that working is if they drop the nexus angle. even then, i would rather the two team up than go against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom