• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomsk

Party Pooper
I never took off my clothes, kissed ass or slept with anyone to get my spot

132023_512x288_generated.jpg

batista.jpg

Striker

Since they've pushed Ziggler off Smackdown, Edge left, all Smackdown to me is ADR, Christian, and Rhodes. They'll probably send one to RAW where he'll never, ever be used correctly.

And for the life of me although I know damn well it won't happen, I would like Jack Swagger to be drafted to RAW so Cole can stop doing his god damn segments each and every week (and Cole getting pushed off the show). This is the lone feud that's making it hard to watch both shows.

Just read this:

On the WWE PPV calendar, the WWE Night of Champions PPV concept has been officially dropped from the schedule. The date is still scheduled for a PPV on September 18th at the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, NY, but is now listed at "TBA" for the name of the show.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

Good move! Who cares about titles anyway? Pfft. Not me!

Striker

That was a decent PPV. Why not rebrand another, like F4tal Fourway, TLC, Hell in a Cell, MitB, or some other dumb shit PPV shows? I guess because they only give so much prestige and time to certain belts anymore, so...

Somebody posted Bret's drawing of Edge

r7535s.jpg

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Striker said:
That was a decent PPV. Why not rebrand another, like F4tal Fourway, TLC, Hell in a Cell, MitB, or some other dumb shit PPV shows? I guess because they only give so much prestige and time to certain belts anymore, so...

Somebody posted Bret's drawing of Edge

r7535s.jpg
Looks like a member of the Bash Street Kids.

My controversial draft picks:

Miz to Smackdown as WWE Champ for a while
CM Punk to Smackdown
Randy Orton to SD
Alberto Del Rio to Raw (hopefully as WHC)
Christian to Raw
Evan Bourne to Smackdown
Sheamus to Smackdown
Cody to Raw
Wade to Raw

krae_man

Black Republican said:
My controversial draft picks:

Miz to Smackdown as WWE Champ for a while
CM Punk to Smackdown
Randy Orton to SD
Alberto Del Rio to Raw (hopefully as WHC)
Christian to Raw
Evan Bourne to Smackdown
Sheamus to Smackdown
Cody to Raw
Wade to Raw

No, NO, NO! He'll get fed to HHH like Kenny Dykstra and Booker T :(

jmdajr said:
anyone ever wonder where the "Who killed vince mcmahon" story line would have gone?

damn you Benoit! :(

Paul London killed him. While else would he be laughing?
Besides being high off his ass

DKehoe

spindashing said:
Melina was sentenced to face The Undertaker in "Wrestler's Court" in early 2006 due to her unscrupulous behavior, which is the unofficial forum among WWE talent for the policing of wrestlers that violate the rules and traditions of the company
London and Kendrick talked about this in their shoot interview. Apparently they got woken up really early and told they had to attend it and then were made to bet on how long it would take her to start crying.

jmdajr said:
anyone ever wonder where the "Who killed vince mcmahon" story line would have gone?

damn you Benoit! :(

I've often wondered that. It would have been a great build for a newish guy.

I really miss the McMahon family on RAW/Smackdown. No offence to Teddy/Anonymous RAW General Manager, but whenever Vince/Steph/Shane busted out their music, we knew shit was going to get done. HHH doesn't have that effect yet because he's still an active wrestler.

ghostmind

So Melina is a sociopath. I wonder why they keep her around then? Did she sleep with someone in management who doesn't want to reveal it? I don't understand otherwise.

krae_man said:
You know what time it is?

It's time to get buck

I wonder if they will use this for his heel theme. Eve needs to turn heel too or Truth will have lost his backup dancer.
Cringe worthy lyrics aside, I could see him using it as a heel.

Or he can use his usual one and get heat rather than get a pop.

Also, hold on a minute. Melina slept with Mike Knox?

spindashing said:
I hope they don't split Lawler and J.R. again. They can do anything else in the draft, but that move would grind my gears.

Would be dumb. J.R isn't back full time and the reunion is only lasting until Extreme Rules.

Looks like Del Rio is going to RAW. WWE moved his profile to the RAW page. That means either the championships will switch brands, or Christian will become WHC.

Christian is going to win the belt guys, that was Edge's last request before he retired. Trips said it was okay, but he would have to have his music hit and interrupt edge's retirement speech on Smackdown.

krae_man

I'm hoping Christian will get the title because they have a longer term plan for Del Rio they are sticking too. Just like when Morrison won the ECW title instead of fast tracking Punks ECW title rein.

If Del Rio really is going to RAW, that means Smackdown will need a great face and a great heel. I love Christian, but he's not a big enough pull.

With Taker out indefinitely, Smackdown is rather fucked. Maybe they'll put R-Truth on Smackdown and give him a major push as a Heel. I think now is the time to really elevate Barrett. Then they only need a great babyface.

Barrage

Galvanise_ said:
If Del Rio really is going to RAW, that means Smackdown will need a great face and a great heel. I love Christian, but he's not a big enough pull.

With Taker out indefinitely, Smackdown is rather fucked. Maybe they'll put R-Truth on Smackdown and give him a major push as a Heel. I think now is the time to really elevate Barrett. Then they only need a great babyface.

Most people are assuming Orton is moving to Smackdown.

Kyoufu said:
Can we mark possible proof of draft picks in spoiler tags please? :(

No, because it's not a spoiler if it hasn't happened yet. If it really bothers you, just stay away from wrestling sites for the day.

jmdajr

AnEternalEnigma said:
No, because it's not a spoiler if it hasn't happened yet. If it really bothers you, just stay away from wrestling sites for the day.

There are wrestling forums that will ban you for spoilers. They don't care about that here :(
I pretty much avoided this place for months until wrestlemania was over.

jmdajr said:
There are wrestling forums that will ban you for spoilers. They don't care about that here :(
I pretty much avoided this place for months until wrestlemania was over.

There aren't any spoilers for the draft yet. From what everyone says, they rewrite the script 10,000 times before the show even airs.

It's gonna be OK, kids! :D

Dork Knight said:
There aren't any spoilers for the draft yet. From what everyone says, they rewrite the script 10,000 times before the show even airs.

It's gonna be OK, kids! :D

Yeah. At the moment, Vince is alone in his office talking to himself, getting all stressed out.

Forkball

Here are some random guesses.

To Raw:
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Drew McIntyre
Jack Swagger

To Smackdown:
Randy Orton
Tyson Kidd/DH Smith
Daniel Bryan
Ted DiBiase

Honestly, there's not a whole lot of people they can move unless they decide to split up Nexus and Corre. I can see them getting rid of Corre though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
krae_man said:
Guys, guys, I have the first draft spoiler:

Spindashing gets traded to Gaming, we get Wario64

the hell? thats a horrible trade. we can get someone better than him.

krae_man said:
Guys, guys, I have the first draft spoiler:

Spindashing gets traded to Gaming, we get Wario64
I don't mind that draft pick!

Wario64 will always be a jobber. He's a NERD! Spindashing will be champion of Gaming (only to be future endeavored for doing the most insignificant things ever in Gaming.)

spindashing said:
I don't mind that draft pick!

Wario64 will always be a jobber. He's a NERD! Spindashing will be champion of Gaming (only to be future endeavored for doing the most insignificant things ever in Gaming.)
spindashing is a mid-carder for life. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom