• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Melina's Twitter:

Tonight is Raw. Very nerve racking. Thinking of Drafts in the past & I always hated getting torn away from John & Jillian. I miss my Jillo!

I hope Melina or Morrison is the first one to get shipped to Smackdown. I do remember a story where she threw a tantrum backstage after she got drafted to Smackdown and almost had a breakdown in the ring because she didn't know about the decision until it was announced.

Why does this cunt still have a job? Oh, because she fucks all the main eventers to keep them happy. She probably gets a portion of Johnny Ace's check.

If the RAW GM gets traded, guys need to come down the ramp with this...

9CbYal.jpg

...and wheel it away. They then need to play in the old GladOS voiceover saying "No, don't take me, I will be better. I am sorry."

Would be amazing. Someone needs to write it,

krae_man

Keyser Soze said:
If the RAW GM gets traded, guys need to come down the ramp with this...

9CbYal.jpg

...and wheel it away. They then need to play in the old GladOS voiceover saying "No, don't take me, I will be better. I am sorry."

Would be amazing. Someone needs to write it,

Edge can be the UPS man.

AnEternalEnigma said:
From Melina's Twitter:

I hope Melina or Morrison is the first one to get shipped to Smackdown. I do remember a story where she threw a tantrum backstage after she got drafted to Smackdown and almost had a breakdown in the ring because she didn't know about the decision until it was announced.

Why does this cunt still have a job? Oh, because she fucks all the main eventers to keep them happy. She probably gets a portion of Johnny Ace's check.

The Funniest part is Morrison is always the one who gets punished and not Melina. Like in 2007 when Melina was punished for her bad attitude by being given a Womens title rein and a Wrestlemania victory over Ashley Massaro and Morrison was the one who got kicked off the card.

Batista always bored me. Another knob in black pants shouting about shit.

I'd like more masked wrestlers, more high flying guys, more tag matches etc.

OH AND CODY WEAR KNEEPADS.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
GAF Draft spoilers:

Dennis4k replacing Keyser Soze
jobber to be future endeavoured :(
Shard replacing Bootaaay
LovingSteam replacing JdFoX187
Lunchbox replaced by Markman
dream replaced by Forkball
The Frankman replaced by GDJustin
Plywood is in the doghouse for this post :(

Anyone who didn't get mentioned is safe. Hooray!

Plywood said:
GAF Draft spoilers:

Dennis4k replacing Keyser Soze
jobber to be future endeavoured :(
Shard replacing Bootaaay
LovingSteam replacing JdFoX187
Lunchbox replaced by Markman
dream replaced by Forkball
The Frankman replaced by GDJustin
Plywood is in the doghouse for this post :(

Anyone who didn't get mentioned is safe. Hooray!

I am sadder than Melina

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
According to the dirtsheets Rafa=FedKilla is very upset with this decision.
When spoken to backstage Rafa=FedKilla was quoted as saying "I am very upset with this decision." He noted that as a result of the draft pick which he was not happy about he would be requesting a sabbatical. Smarks have speculated that this is a swerve and that Rafa would be making his comeback at the next gimmick PPV, possibly preventing Professor Beef an up and coming star from getting the title.

bangai-o

Banned
AnEternalEnigma said:

i dont get the hate for Melina. Just because she talked shit about the craptastic Trish Stratus Wrestlemania match? Just because the shit progression that the womens division has to do every year? Fuck it. Her attitude is justified.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Keyser Soze said:
I going to tell my full uncensored story in a shoot interview -
for the right price
Don't!

Word has it backstage Keyser Soze is a Hall of GAF candidate, he has not yet been contacted but his name is among the people being discussed to be inducted this year. He would be inducted by his frienemy Jeff Albertson. Keyser Soze is known to have revolutionized the GAF-entertainment industry and is considered the best there is, the best there was and the best there will be.

bangai-o said:
i dont get the hate for Melina. Just because she talked shit about the craptastic Trish Stratus Wrestlemania match? Just because the shit progression that the womens division has to do every year? Fuck it. Her attitude is justified.

5zdu6d.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Keyser Soze said:
This would be a dangerous move, as nothing is stopping me going to Pony-GAF with my HOG Ring, brother.
I know we had that I Quit Texas BullRope Steel Cage TLC Iron Man Falls Count Anywhere Lumberjack Retirement match. But if you want to keep wrasslin, you have my blessing.

Professor Beef looked around the gaf lcoker room shortly after the draft and had an epiphany. "I don't want to be at, 23, a guy impersonating a guy impersonating a superhero. That's when he knew it was time to leave. "I can't be like this....." He then kissed AJ goodbye and handed in his future endeavored letter to Outcast.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

tralfazz

bangai-o said:

Jomo is now a member everybody! Did you ever tape her sleeping with any of the guys? Were you sitting under the bedsheets like Charlie Murphy, watching it all?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Word has it that Professor Beef is interest in becoming a MMA fighter. He has begun training with Greg Jackson and is looking to have his first fight later this year or early 2012.

Source: TMZ

MisterHero

dream said:
Fuck you guys. I'm gonna go talk about Metroid and shit.
oh good instead of a wrestler that acts by staring at the audience we're getting a wrestler that acts by crossing his arms and staring at the audience

Jay Sosa

Barrage said:
Heel Batista was glorious. I would welcome his return.

Draft Melina to NXT.

I dunno if it's just by coincidence but I stopped paying attention to WWE after Batista was gone, sure he was awful in the ring but he has a lot of charisma, especially as heel.

Btw: Currently reading the Mick Foley bio, great stuff.

bigosc2k

Banned
tralfazz said:
Jomo is now a member everybody! Did you ever tape her sleeping with any of the guys? Were you sitting under the bedsheets like Charlie Murphy, watching it all?

More like Christian Finnegan crying like a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom