• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyser Soze said:
Sin Cara was supposed to come out during the Rey bit, but botched walking out
ice_cold_tshirt-p235658242845688361u70x_400.jpg

UberTag

UberTag said:
WWE Draft Predictions

RAW TO SMACKDOWN

1) John Cena
2) Sin Cara
3) Daniel Bryan
4) Ted DiBiase

SMACKDOWN TO RAW

1) Rey Mysterio
2) Jack Swagger
3) Justin Gabriel
4) Beth Phoenix

Plus, a bunch of midcard names in the supplemental draft following Monday night.
I'm 2 for 2... who's next? (Probably the names leaked by the web team earlier today, right?)

Jin34

siddx said:
K so the divas definitely need a lot of help, but having cole shit all over them isn't going to do anything but make it worse :/

Hell imagine how they must feel... Hey Tough Enough girls this is what you are fighting for! To get interrupted by Cole McMahon.

Has Cody been doing these awesome promos on SmackDown (I don't watch it, btw!)? 'Cause, holy crap, that was actually really good! And to think people thought Ted was going to be the star of Legacy! :D

Hell yeah, Sheamus and Kofi

This is gonna be a good match. Sheamus has become one of my favorite wrestlers this year.

Also, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY at that Layla pic

Honestly, if all it takes is charisma and being able to talk on teh mic..... Cody should be champion.

Definitely his father's son.

Why are these jobbers wrestling TWICE?? lol. Do they really not have enough wrestlers to have matches? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom