• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Why would the Smackdown people be happy that people like Cena and Orton are going to that show? Wouldn't they want to get like, jobbers and shit so they have less competition? Shit makes no sense in kayfabe.

Randy looked a lot less orange today

These moves so far are win-win. Smackdown gets more star power and there's more time on Raw for new faces to get a push.

I'm elated

Zhengi

On the bright side, this opens up RAW to push some new people into the main event picture and keeps Smackdown strong. I hope these picks are set in stone.

Guzim

DMczaf said:
Who can get it?

93619d1296783147-user-preview-f-3-r-layla3.jpg
2i87hpk.gif

There has been nothing wrong with the first hour of the show. Mostly all good work for everyone involved.

Now, if this Cole segment is under 5 minutes, I will applaud WWE

UberTag

So how long is that Christian title reign going to last, eh?
Oh, what's that? I was right and he's not going to get one? Too bad...

Kyoufu

I don't understand this draft. Was Smackdown really that low in ratings that they needed to take Cena there?

WHAT IS GOING ON

I mean, I'm glad Boreton is drafted, but....Cena? lol

Shadowlink said:
Woah! Orton to Smackdown! Wonder what WWE is planning to do. Hopefully a huge CM Punk push happens soon!

More time for a JoMo, Truth, Miz, Punk etc push. Might even see a Mason Ryan push.

If Jericho comes back into that fold, it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom