• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhengi

This RAW has been pretty entertaining so far. It actually seems like WWE is creating some new feuds and pushing some of their entertainers.

Dork Knight said:
Has Cody been doing these awesome promos on SmackDown (I don't watch it, btw!)? 'Cause, holy crap, that was actually really good! And to think people thought Ted was going to be the star of Legacy! :D
If good is botching the names of moves and mispronouncing words, sure.

fK5sX.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dork Knight said:
Has Cody been doing these awesome promos on SmackDown (I don't watch it, btw!)? 'Cause, holy crap, that was actually really good! And to think people thought Ted was going to be the star of Legacy! :D
This was a pretty weak promo by Undashing's standards.

He's been awesome on the mic of late.

dream

This Cody thing is new to me too. I didn't know he was the new WrestleGAF hero.

then again, previous WrestleGAF heroes were John Morrison and Daniel Bryan, so...

Zhengi

Smackdown is taking it to Raw.

Guess it's time to replenish Smackdown after all the pillaging Raw has done on the show.

Edit: WHAT? RANDY ORTON?!?

Oh my goodness, the world is exploding. Raw is going to be a ton of fun.

Smackdown is now the A show? I'm happy Orton finally did the Legend Killer pose after a long ass time.

bwahhhhh

mightynine said:
Remember when Cody was mocked for being a CAW?

he still is. no idea why wrasslegaf loves him so much. he's okay, so I'm not negative against him. (why have both of Dusty's kids gotten a freak gimmick, though)

ORTON TO SD? what

DMczaf

Smackdown is the new A-Show

You guys love Cole so much, see what you've done? Randy Orton has had enough of these rumors. He's taking it to the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom