• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should bring Eve back as his valet and name her Sara Nara.

As for Truth, I say leave the cheesy attire and rap gimmick, only let him come out and rap insults to the crowd every time he comes out. Make him into one of those Haters Ball guys from Chappelle show.

Four_Chamber said:
I didn't see Killings when he was a heel before but man, this shit fits him perfectly. Why the heck did they waste him as a face for so long? He sounded so corny as a face- this comes naturally to him.
As a heel early in TNA's days he was great.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Linkhero1 said:
I've been out of the loop since Wrestlemania. Why is everyone hating on JoMo now?

He's about as entertaining as crotch rot and is a little bitch who holds melina's hobag while she gets reamed by half the locker room.

John Cena, Truth, The Rock, HHH (especially) Kurt Angle, so many people are better as heels, only person i can think of who I preferred as a face over when he was a heel is Stone Cold.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Ninja Scooter said:
they should bring Eve back as his valet and name her Sara Nara.

As for Truth, I say leave the cheesy attire and rap gimmick, only let him come out and rap insults to the crowd every time he comes out. Make him into one of those Haters Ball guys from Chappelle show.

"Awesome Kong wears underwear with dickholes in 'em!"

Mt Fiji is coming back to save women's wrestling! Why don't they just can the Divas division and turn the chicks back into pure T&A? There is nothing entertaining about watching women wrestle.

dream

menonmission_display_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom