• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you know me...

On this day... I see clearly...
everything has come to life,
bitter place ... and a broken dream,
And we leave it all behind,
On this day ... it's so real to me,
Everything has come to life...
Another chance to chase a dream,
Another chance to feel...
Chance to feel alive...

I've been defeated and brought down...
dropped to my knees when hope went out...
ohhhhh they time has come to change my wayssssssssssssssss...

dream

mysterybox.png

Kusagari said:
Brodus Clay on WM while Daniel Bryan's in a dark match.

Brodus Clay gets the Wrestlemania payday for being on the show too, which is huge. I think these guys get like 50,000 as a bonus for being on the show based on gate and buyrates.

Verendus

Banned
Holy shit!

Del Rio is the Royal Rumble winner? How did I miss this. This is crazy. 6 years ago the hottest rivarly going in to the show was between the Royal Rumble winner and the holder of this belt. This shit is awesome. It's amazing how time changes things.

Ahahaha.

I'm loving the set and ropes by the way. White and black ropes are always more classy than blue or red.

JdFoX187

Banned
Kam said:
Holy shit!

Del Rio is the Royal Rumble winner? How did I miss this. This is crazy. 6 years ago the hottest rivarly going in to the show was between the Royal Rumble winner the holder of this belt. This shit is awesome. It's amazing how time changes things.

Ahahaha.
Yep, now the Rumble winner doesn't even get a main event spot.

JdFoX187

Banned
Bobbyrawlins said:
$2 for a lamp that lasted 5 minutes, wtf. This will probably go unnoticed, but could I get a PM for that other ultra-mega $2 lamp, please?
Mine's shining bright. Turn the switch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom