• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaimeGuy said:
what the fuck is with the lack of commentary? Lots of silent periods, did they lose their scripts or something?

This silly feud they are trying to sell is screwing with their rhythm.

I love Cody's gimmick. That backdrop/titantron and his theme is fuck awesome.

Go Captain America! Sentinel was nerfed so you have a chance!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
This match has been way way better than I expected. Really enjoyable so far.

Lkr

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
They're fine. It's a stadium. The crowd noise goes right up into the air so it sounds much quieter on TV.
i thought that only applied if you were at the stadium. regardless, they're all sitting still in their chairs

dream

JdFoX187 said:
Rey looks stiff out there for some reason. Cody is the one really showing how great he is.

Rey's the one putting the match together. Watch the interaction between them - Rey's the one calling all the spots.

I get that everyone hates Rey but give the man credit where it's due...he's being pretty awesome tonight.

Brinbe

dream said:
You guys are nuts, Rey's calling the entire match while in full blown "Mistico who?" mode.
No one said otherwise? Rey's the vet, of course he'd lead. But Cody's proving he can hang, work well with him, and wrestle a good match.

FUCK YES, CODY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom