• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Biggest-Geek-Ever said:
I'm not really pissed. This year's undercard is certainly better than the last two manias.
Rhodes v Rey
Punk v Orton

Both were great matches I agree but all this padding was unnecessary and I would've taken Sheamus and Daniel Bryan, hell Sheamus said in a pre-WM interview that him and Bryan were going to have one of the best matches on the card and then they pull this shti and make it a Royal Rumble.

Dinokill said:
Why a has-been and a commentator are taking so much time while some young talents are pushed back to the sidelines?

Because 2 commentators fighting will get your wrestling show far more buys than a match featuring one of the best wrestlers in the world silly (also they lied and said that was going to happen anyway)

JdFoX187

Banned
Spirit of Jazz said:
Because 2 commentators fighting will get your wrestling show far more buys than a match featuring one of the best wrestlers in the world silly (also they lied and said that was going to happen anyway)
Sad thing is, this was the best booked feud in the whole program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom