• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| WrassleMania Sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy shit at these bumps. :lol

This'll be the last match for both of these old fucks until next WM.

Brinbe

THIS is what WM was missing. Definitely eating my earlier words now.

Altazor said:
so far this match has been better than everything else on this event, except maaaaaybe the rey mysterio one.
Definitely agree with that.

Verendus

Banned
Man, Triple H looks hurt.

Who books such a stupid spot? The wooden tables are there for this reason, to help break the falls. Use one if you're going to do something like this.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I bet the reason the Snooki match hasn't happened yet is because she is drunk or pulling a Meth Hardy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I apologizing for believing this could be the worst match of the night. How wrong I was.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Not a bad match so far. Too bad we had to deal with about an hour of bullshit so I'm not as hype as I should be.

Trips and taker shutting up the haters.

sajj316

Altazor said:
so far this match has been better than everything else on this event, except maaaaaybe the rey mysterio one.
Outside of the result for Orton and Punk, I like that match. At least some some sort of ring psychology.

This match is insane!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom