• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Hasney

tumblr_n4hbcfkP7a1rpw70to1_500.jpg

SOON.

He isn't rockin' the Logan look anymore. Seems to be slicking his hair back again too.

Mystery 4th member for the Shield in my fantasy War Games? Believe in that.

That guy texting that is, although I doubt I would complain too much if the girl showed up on my screen.

Rapstah

Meltzer sounded like he almost thought they would turn Cena heel yesterday because of the results of the app vote and I don't think anyone else saw it like that. You'd think he of all people would be able to see what they're doing.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Passed out while studying an had a sex dream involving a guy I sit next to in this class. Should I spring simp a most assuredly straight guy?
It will make an interesting OT

Aiii

So not worth it
A gay guy once expressed interest in me. I was flattered. The way I see it, whenever someone digs you it's a good thing, even if you don't feel the same way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm taking care of my parents' dogs while they're out of town, and I've never been late to letting them out in the morning, but this one fucking dog ALWAYS shits in her kennel whenever I take care of her

Makes me not want to clean it up since she's just doing it to act out.

Kaladin

Oddest thing just happened.

One of the newer history professors at the university where I work is a wrestling fan. He's wearing an Impact Wrestling shirt today and I asked him about it. He went to a show recently and he's a fan of it.

I had to do a double take when he came up to check out books and think wait a minute, that's shirt says Impact Wrestling on it.

Seeing wrestling fans in the wild is a crazy thing.

When wrestling gets popular as it is now, I guess people aren't as afraid to show support....even for Impact.

KissVibes

Banned
Oddest thing just happened.

One of the newer history professors at the university where I work is a wrestling fan. He's wearing an Impact Wrestling shirt today and I asked him about it. He went to a show recently and he's a fan of it.

I had to do a double take when he came up to check out books and think wait a minute, that's shirt says Impact Wrestling on it.

Seeing wrestling fans in the wild is a crazy thing.

When wrestling gets popular as it is now, I guess people aren't as afraid to show support....even for Impact.

Did you openly mock him?

Kaladin

Having a TNA shirt is even more embarrassing than having a "regular" wrestling shirt.

Or maybe not because nobody knows TNA.

I wear a TNA WRESTLING hat out all the time, most people don't know what it is so to them it's just another trucker hat with something random on it.

Marvel

could never
I've seen two people wear the classic white BITW CM Plunk shirt over the few months. It is very strange indeed to see it in normal everyday life.

I should wear my wwe shirts more.

Sephzilla

I've seen two people wear the classic white BITW CM Plunk shirt over the few months. It is very strange indeed to see it in normal everyday life.

I should wear my wwe shirts more.

This one?

It's because it's a simple t-shirt that isn't overly designed or ruined with stupid cartoony images. I kind of wish WWE would release a list of their all time best selling shirts. I bet there's a noticeable trend up at the top. Probably a lot of "simple is more" shirts like Austin 3:16, Hulkamania, etc.

kiguel182

That Punk shirt is GOAT. Really good shirt even if you don't like him.

Bryan's shirts on the other hand are also goat, but not for a good reason.

Hasney

That Punk shirt is GOAT. Really good shirt even if you don't like him.

Bryan's shirts on the other hand are also goat, but not for a good reason.

Yuss!

Not a huge fan of Punk myself but even I have to admit it is a great piece of merch. I'd wear it and not feel bad.

Yup. Only piece of WWE merch I like better is the CM Punk hoodie I've got

546_P_1377623949139.jpg

EDIT: And the Nexus top rope shirt actually, thinking about it.

Kaladin

I feel like this shirt should be popular similar to the Punk one:

img-180324-m.jpg

It's also better than the standard YES shirt because it's not just saying YES, it ties to something.

Hasney

I feel like this shirt should be popular similar to the Punk one:

img-180324-m.jpg

It's also better than the standard YES shirt because it's not just saying YES, it ties to something.

Yeah, sure. Let's all wear autographed t-shirts. Hold on while I move some money around my offshore accounts.

I have no idea how much a signed shirt actually goes for

Why we no got Devitt as member of Evolution?

Secret fourth member of Evolution for War Games. DUH.

jmdajr

I have a yes movement sticker on my wall at work. It's like my hidden message that I'm a pro wrestling fan. Pretty much, no one has noticed it, or knows what it is.

Kaladin

Yeah, sure. Let's all wear autographed t-shirts. Hold on while I move some money around my offshore accounts.

I have no idea how much a signed shirt actually goes for

I just linked the autographed shirt because it's the best picture I could find for the shirt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm taking care of my parents' dogs while they're out of town, and I've never been late to letting them out in the morning, but this one fucking dog ALWAYS shits in her kennel whenever I take care of her

Makes me not want to clean it up since she's just doing it to act out.

That sucks, but it wouldn't do any good. Dogs want to be clean and not shit where they stay. Probably just very stressed out. Do you take them for any kind of walks? A walk can do a universe of good for a dog, it puts them in a zenlike state and makes them feel like they are in their correct place and is one of the most important things you can do to get good behavior.

I forgot where I was eating, but I saw someone older than me wearing a Ryback shirt.

McDonalds built into a Wal-Mart Supercenter?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was watching Spring Stampede 98 the other day and I hate to do this, I really do, but

I hate Bobby Heenan's work on that PPV. Yeah, he didn't care - whatever. He's intentionally trying his damndest to get a rise out of Tony and it's just petty, shitty, and more shitty. It really bums me out, because it's all Bobby acting like a petulant child. I hate it. And goddammit, I love that man...but this is just inexcusable.

Kaladin

Was watching Spring Stampede 98 the other day and I hate to do this, I really do, but

I hate Bobby Heenan's work on that PPV. Yeah, he didn't care - whatever. He's intentionally trying his damndest to get a rise out of Tony and it's just petty, shitty, and more shitty. It really bums me out, because it's all Bobby acting like a petulant child. I hate it. And goddammit, I love that man...but this is just inexcusable.

I need to watch that one at some point. I love Heenan and feel like he's the best color commentator ever...and I even love it when he's just being a prick like you describe.

Top Bottom