• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Phatmac

I felt the same way about being forced to pay for 6 months and not feeling happy about the current content on the wwe network but it's been enough for me to watch NXT, main event, wm30, 2013-2012 PPVs and other stuff I've missed since I stopped watching wrestling. I'm content with what I payed for. Just hope they add better original content. The warrior and Bryan doc inspire confidence. Also super impressed by how quickly vids load up on different devices.

Sblargh

Banned
I just spent a lot more than 10 dollars at the sex shop and I honestly don't think I'll get as much fun out of it than I get with the Network.

One might say, tho, that I'm getting more quality fun at the sex shop. The debate is still on.

DMczaf

k17DCOJ.png

Rapstah

How is John Cena going to act almost being turned into a monster inside a steel cage without weapons to lift over his head and not hit his opponent with or Wyatt family members to attack? "Oh my God King, he isn't letting go of the STF despite the referee getting to a five count and we care about it for some reason despite rope breaks not existing inside a steel cage!"

How is John Cena going to act almost being turned into a monster inside a steel cage without weapons to lift over his head and not hit his opponent with or Wyatt family members to attack? "Oh my God King, he isn't letting go of the STF despite the referee getting to a five count and we care about it for some reason despite rope breaks not existing inside a steel cage!"
Cole: Guys...... John Cena is hurt.......

What this man said.

They did state many times that it was a 6 month commitment. I would be really surprised if they let you out of it.

I'm not expecting them to. I'm gonna call tomorrow and try to bullshit my way out of it and see where it goes.

I'm sleepy now though so I guess I'm going to go watch every bobby lashley match on the wwe network to get me in the mood for bed.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I was really happy with my new pubecut yesterday but then I woke up today and my penis just looks like Perry Saturn.

Perry Saturn 2014, not Perry Saturn 1994.

I've been rocking this look lately:
946.gif

Not because I think it looks particularly good, but because I can't be bothered to deal with my hair in the morning. It feels so liberating.

I almost fell victim to spring simp season by asking a girl in my research group out for drinks after we turned in our paper and I would never see her again. I decided against it but I will probably shoot her a drunk text at some point.

Spring simping is for suckas.

Now Summer classes simp season, that's the real deal. No competition, and just about everybody is alone since all their friends are out of town for the summer, giving you a golden opportunity to swoop in for the kill.

NmcOwLt.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Spring simping is for suckas.

Now Summer classes simp season, that's the real deal. No competition, and just about everybody is alone since all their friends are out of town for the summer, giving you a golden opportunity to swoop in for the kill.

NmcOwLt.gif

I would feel weird because I have spent a lot of time with her this semester and I don't to start being the creeper. She works at a bar on campus so maybe I will stop by for a drink sometime. Is that creepy? I think that's ok.

I don't know anymore. I should stop planning things at 2 am during all nighters before exams.

strobogo

Banned
For all you internet sweat hogs, here is how you handle things with women:

1. Ask woman if she'd like to get drinks/food/go to movie/whatever
2. If she says yes, proceed like a normal human going out with another normal human
3. If she says no, move on and don't think about it ever again

Shit isn't that hard. Average dudes get laid constantly. Look at Spider. Dude is a 6/10 (at best) pulling in all kinds of trim. Most women do not give a shit if you're into wrestling or deep into comics as long as you're nice to hang out with. Be as close to your real self as you can be on dates. Dudes make such a big deal out of things before they even know a girl. Just fucking ask and go from there. It's really not hard. You don't need to be smooth and have lines. Just be who you are and ask someone if they want to hang out. It really isn't hard.

Average and below average guys get laid a lot just by asking. Girls want to fuck all the time too. I've had a lot of girls as friends in my life and from what they've told me, girls are usually MORE down to fuck than guys at any given time. It's some weird social construct that women aren't into sex, or into it as much as men, but that's a myth. Women like sex. They would like to have sex. They might want to have sex with you, but you need to ask them to hang out first.

Be as close to your real self as you can be on dates.

This is advice that gets parroted a lot but kinda sucks. "Just be yourself!" Yourself is nerdy/ugly/socially awkward/doesn't have interesting stories/clingy/a nice guy/etc. Obviously, you being yourself aint doing too well. There's one constant in all these failed equations, might want to change it.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Send me sexy snapchats Stro.
I have 6 hours until my exams start and I need motivation to stay up and study and not just sleep.

Curious if anyone will do it
drmanhattan85

Spider, the pioneer of WrassleGaf.

Fuck, i'm tired.

strobogo

Banned
This is advice that gets parroted a lot but kinda sucks. "Just be yourself!" Yourself is nerdy/ugly/socially awkward/doesn't have interesting stories/clingy/a nice guy/etc. Obviously, you being yourself aint doing too well. There's one constant in all these failed equations, might want to change it.

Be yourself doesn't mean "talk only about your one hobby until it gets weird". It means if your love of Batman or wrestling comes up, then it comes up, and if she doesn't like it, whatever. Don't try to be this perfect person that you aren't and can't keep up. A whole lot of women are socially awkward and into really stupid shit, too. Just as many as guys. The odds are high that the girl you ask out is just as weird and awkward as you. Everyone is fucking awkward, especially in your 20s. Just don't be some creepy asshole who can't follow social cues.

Sblargh

Banned
Stro with the truth. Mad respect.

Nothing to add, that's exactly it. Treat people like people, have fun hanging out with people you like instead of creating an obscure flowchart on how to trick a sexless being into having sex with you because of some weird meritocracy that exists only inside your head.

Treating women like human beings is not only the way to casual sex, but also to good friendship and sometimes meaningful relationships. Or you can find out that you two aren't looking for same thing in each other, and tha's cool, too, say "it was nice to meet you" and keep going.

I'm as far away from an alpha male that I can be, I'm skinny, weird beard, I like superheroes and I am in an academic field that nobody gives a shit and/or expect me to make any money. And since, I don't know, 20 or 21 years, I never had a bad sex life or sentimental life, this with being outspoken about polyamory which is a turn off for a lot of people. Last year I broke up with my girlfriend and had a meltdown because she was really my best friend, my partner for life, and so on. After the meltdown passed and my brain stopped being an asshole, she's still my best friend and we're moving on with our lives. And I'm having sex with random girls while saying I just want to be friends, I just got out of a relationship and don't want anything serious. And some of them actually become my friends and that's awesome.

Human interaction already is a chaotic thing, with we being different for a million reasons, from genetics to how our parents treated us as toddlers and who our best friend in high school was; adding some crazy conspiracy theory about how girls are holding sex hostage from you just overloads the entire system.

strobogo

Banned
Just be who you are. If you're weird and awkward, then you're weird and awkward. Some girl will be okay with/into it. It might take you a few more tries. DEAL. WITH. IT. You gotta put in some effort to do the WORK OF YOUR LIFE. If getting laid is the work of your life, that is. It really shouldn't be, but if it is, then put in the effort.

An egg can't learn to fly.

Just be who you are. If you're weird and awkward, then you're weird and awkward. Some girl will be okay with/into it. It might take you a few more tries. DEAL. WITH. IT. You gotta put in some effort to do the WORK OF YOUR LIFE. If getting laid is the work of your life, that is. It really shouldn't be, but if it is, then put in the effort.

We can't all be a #CHICK magnet like Bo Dallas.

Stro, you're dropping knowledge left and right to the kids. Hat tip to you.
OziEunE.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Just be charming and funny and attractive like me and you can like and talk about whatever you want. Guys and gals will want to sleep and date you all the time and then they will get mad when you don't want to be in a relationship. It's that simple really. Nothing more to it.

I should start a seminar program.

chick_magnet_sonic_by_sapphirehybridlynx-d73w30b.jpg

One time I asked this one girl if she wanted to go to this pinball place I just found out about. And now I'm here.

Who else has stories where they jobbed horribly?

Top Bottom