• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What about her legs?

tumblr_m4vlh8FDxd1qcf0t9o1_1280.jpg

BU98QKD.gif

DMczaf

Watching the Raw before Rumble 94 on the Network.

Of course it ends with the DRESSING ROOM EMPTYING! ITS MAYHEM IN THE RING! THE RUMBLE IS STARTING RIGHT NOW! SEE YOU SUN...er SATURDAY!

wait...Saturday? Why the fuck was the Rumble on Saturday in 1994?

Kaladin

Watching the Raw before Rumble 94 on the Network.

Of course it ends with the DRESSING ROOM EMPTYING! ITS MAYHEM IN THE RING! THE RUMBLE IS STARTING RIGHT NOW! SEE YOU SUN...er SATURDAY!

wait...Saturday? Why the fuck was the Rumble on Saturday in 1994?

The 1993 Rumble apparently started at 4pm.....so yeah. PPVs were weird back in the old days.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Watching some videos with Russo on Youtube...yikes.

How in the world did WCW get THAT bad in 2000? All of those egos in charge. Hogan, Jarrett, Russeo, Bischoff, Nash, etc. What a total disaster.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I could go for some Saturday PPVs but the Raw after a PPV would lose some steam, pal.

strobogo

Banned
Foley is doing his show in Indy tomorrow, but it is $27. I'm not sure that's worth it to hear him tell stories I've already heard a number of times.

strobogo

Banned
Sunny, I ask you because you are the tolerance expert and taught me about cis stuff.

Are there people who are exclusively attracted to trans people? Like, their goofy bits swell up only for trans people, but not in a fetishistic way. I wonder if there are people who could never find what they were looking for, but now that there is basically a new gender/sex, they have found what they were looking for. And how interesting that idea is and could only happen at this time in the universe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mr. Awesome got got for saying that a Lupita Nyong'o could pass for a man. C'mon Mr. Awesome, time for you to go to tolerance school.

Goddamn pal that isn't true. Grace Jones is a different story and she's an icon for a reason goddammit!

Sunny, I ask you because you are the tolerance expert and taught me about cis stuff.

Are there people who are exclusively attracted to trans people? Like, their goofy bits swell up only for trans people, but not in a fetishistic way. I wonder if there are people who could never find what they were looking for, but now that there is basically a new gender/sex, they have found what they were looking for. And how interesting that idea is and could only happen at this time in the universe.

Yeah, definitely. I mean, there's some people that like both but there's a certain type of person who only wants that kind of person at a particular stage with particular equipment, even though that doesn't define who they are or what their gender truly is inside. Love knows no genitalia, but getting boners (or reasonable facsimile thereof) sometimes does. It depends on how sex works for you - if you keep things purely physical or if it's something deeper for you. Depends on a lot of factors, really - people are just different.

I'm no expert at all though, someone else can probably explain it better than I do. Now cmere and give me a huggy.

strobogo

Banned
Goddamn pal that isn't true. Grace Jones is a different story and she's an icon for a reason goddammit!

Yeah, definitely. I mean, there's some people that like both but there's a certain type of person who only wants that kind of person at a particular stage with particular equipment, even though that doesn't define who they are or what their gender truly is inside. Love knows no genitalia, but getting boners (or reasonable facsimile thereof) sometimes does. It depends on how sex works for you - if you keep things purely physical or if it's something deeper for you. Depends on a lot of factors, really - people are just different.

I'm no expert at all though, someone else can probably explain it better than I do. Now cmere and give me a huggy.

It came up in my head because last night as I was buying ice cream and beer, the clerk was a trans guy (as in guy changing or identifying as a woman). I was thinking, someone in this store really wants to fuck her. And probably never even realized that it was something they're into, but they are super into it.

strobogo

Banned
I'm announcing my limited engagement return to reviews, starting with Halloween Havoc 1994. It will take me some time to get to it, though. But it is coming.

Browny

Banned
I'm announcing my limited engagement return to reviews, starting with Halloween Havoc 1994. It will take me some time to get to it, though. But it is coming.
Hooray!

Wait a sec, that's dangerously close to Hogan territory...

But we can look forward to the Hollywood Blondes and Vader, so I'm grateful in advance!

strobogo

Banned
Hooray!

Wait a sec, that's dangerously close to Hogan territory...

But we can look forward to the Hollywood Blondes and Vader, so I'm grateful in advance!

It's full Hogan territory. Hollywood Blonds had broken up by that point. Other guys on the card: Honky Tonk Man, Jim Duggan, Nasty Boys, Pretty Wonderful, Kevin and Dave Sullivan.

Top Bottom