• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Foley is doing his show in Indy tomorrow, but it is $27. I'm not sure that's worth it to hear him tell stories I've already heard a number of times.

I'd consider going to it, but I've got a rehearsal dinner Friday and wedding Saturday, so no go for me. And that's way too much for me to pay to see Mick.

Browny

Banned
It's full Hogan territory. Hollywood Blonds had broken up by that point. Other guys on the card: Honky Tonk Man, Jim Duggan, Nasty Boys, Pretty Wonderful, Kevin and Dave Sullivan.
Fuck. It was Bash At The beach 94, wasn't it?
Fuck fuck fuck.
Start a year earlier. PLEASE.

Pavaloo

Foley got visibly upset at his stand up show here a few months back. Just smarks calling out the ends of stories, asking him kayfabe-breaking questions, etc.

He even got super upset at the fact that he told them off.

Heart of gold on Mick ;_____;

jmdajr

Foley got visibly upset at his stand up show here a few months back. Just smarks calling out the ends of stories, asking him kayfabe-breaking questions, etc.

He even got super upset at the fact that he told them off.

Heart of gold on Mick ;_____;

lame.

Luckily our audience was pretty respectful for the most part.

Pavaloo

How many times do we have to have this argument in here. Short hair on girls > long hair

Long hair that goes past shoulders >>> short hair >> long hair that stops at shoulders >>>> long hair that goes to waist line
lame.

Luckily our audience was pretty respectful for the most part.

Yeah for the most part the audience was super respectful, but there were 3 bad apples, completely separate from each other that were just a nuisance. I'm sure they made up though, he didn't kick anyone out - he just told them to go stand at the back of the venue lol.

Crowd was hype otherwise though. One of my favourite jokes was from the opening comedian: "I love wrestling fans, I can just do this and watch" *crowd erupts in Yes chants* "you do that anywhere and people are like what the fuck is wrong with this guy? he trying to do the YMCA? can't he figure out the rest?" Joke is a lot better when not communicated through text however lol.

Venue was a little iffy though, they fucked up the lights multiple times, got none of the music ques right - generally things just went wrong :/

Did your show have Jason Sensation doing DDP & Austin impressions?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm announcing my limited engagement return to reviews, starting with Halloween Havoc 1994. It will take me some time to get to it, though. But it is coming.

Great news. Great great great BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT 94-95?!

jmdajr

How many times do we have to have this argument in here. Short hair on girls > long hair

But then how do you do this??????

maryse_zps85b39cec.gif

Browny

Banned
Too late. I've already watched all of 1993 and started 1994 yesterday.
...I've just realised - you get to watch the formation of the Dungeon of Doom (which I loved) and uncensored 95's Tower of Doom.
Hahahaha.
Although Kevin Sullivan was hamming it up quite nicely back then...

Laserfrog

Stupid Hogan coming in, the word is he got Jesse Ventura fired FIRED FIRED from WCW, I'll never forgive Hogan, never. Not even if he comes up to me at Wrestlemania saying he's sorry and that he loves me.

DMczaf

Stupid Hogan coming in, the word is he got Jesse Ventura fired FIRED FIRED from WCW, I'll never forgive Hogan, never. Not even if he comes up to me at Wrestlemania saying he's sorry and that he loves me.

You know what we should do? Take him to the locker room.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Sullivan has one of the funniest, best voices ever. Just thinking of whenever he says "Florida" makes me smile.

FLARR IH DAH?

Toki767

Oh it's Cena's birthday? He must really get worried every time his birthday comes up. What is he now, 37? He only has like 10 years left.

DMczaf

YEAH and break his legs but don't quote me on that in court brother, because I'll pretend to not remember saying it.

Hogan should have one last character evolution where he turns into wrasslin's version of The Godfather.

hogan-court-header-copy.jpg

"Leave the chair, take the cannoli."

Top Bottom