• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Two dudes getting married is pretty hot.
DnF5rB7.gif

Penisessess
DnF5rB7.gif

jred2k

I'd love a segment where Ziggler goes on a rant about not being used properly and then Hogan comes in an slaps him and tells him to act like a man.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, if not, here goes:

Couple days ago: Luke Hawx (Extreme Rising champion) quits the company.

Last night:
Luke Hawx said:
Just to clear up any "rumors" on why I have decided to quit Extreme Rising.

1. I said in an interview with Mike Johnson on PWInsider.com when the company started back up that if there was ANY problems backstage with pay (not just me but any wrestlers) or canceled shows then I would leave the company.

2. There have been MULTIPLE times so far where MAJORITY of the talent and others like security,etc have been shorted on money, trans, and even "unbooked" last min.

3. Shows have been canceled last min several times which cost me A LOT of money from other bookings I was offered like overseas tours, movie bookings, and wrestling bookings in the United States. I have lost out on well over $10,000 because of Steve. O'Neill's bad business.

4. Steve has lied over and over to talent and others about multiple things and has been caught in many lies. He just recently tried to pull bullshit with RF video and lie to them about not having them at the shows because another vendor didn't want them there. When they asked the other vendor, emails were shown and it was all Steve just trying to manipulate things. (I read EVERY email)

5. Steve never returns phone calls or text about important things like travel info and show info. He just doesn't respond because he feels he doesn't need to. So talent like myself wonders if the shows are even happening or will the get canceled. For instance, We are a week out of a show that has been booked for over 3 months but no one has travel info or told anything about it. (But he is quick to get on social media several times a day and argue with fans)

6. He hasn't refunded the fans for past shows that were canceled, he can't tell us where the money has gone, he hasn't paid the talent what they are owed from past events. AND GET THIS,as a promoter he feels (as has done this several times) he can pay talent what he feels they were worth after a show, after they agreed on a price. He has shorted many guys due to (low attendance or they didn't have a good spot on the show). My question is: WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE??? My answer: he's been living off it because he doesn't have a normal job. So fans and wrestlers that are owed money, your money has been used for Steve O'Neill to pays his own bills or whatever he see fit. It's a shame!

7. He doesn't know how to talk to talent or treat them. He thinks you should just do what he says or thinks and that's that (And I'm not talking about booking wise, look at the pics below that I posted where he had a crazy idea of me to pass out flyers for him in New Orleans during Wrestlemania week. This was the busiest week of my life as I was promoting 10 shows and Working on 13 of them)

8. And one of my BIGGEST aggravations is that my students were booked for the last show. They wanted the opportunity to wrestle at the ECW arena so they bought their own flights to Philadelphia because they believed they were getting a big opportunity. I had to call them the day before to let them know that the shows were canceled, not only did it break their hearts(which really upset me) but they lost out on their money they spent on flights and hotels for that weekend. My guys work VERY hard so to see them get screwed over and have to let them down just killed me inside!

I could go on and on for days about the guy but I think this is enough. Sorry to the fans that wanted to see me next week. I just can not put myself in a position to be screwed again by this company and I ask that they stop promoting me immediately. They are also falsely promoting Sabu as he is booked in Pittsburgh on those same dates and it has been confirmed that Sabu will be in Pittsburgh. Just another example of Steve lying to the fans to try and lace his own pockets with money. I want to thank all those who have supported me during my time at ER and I can promise that you have not seen the last of the Southern Stomper! See y'all soon.

Now:
PWInsider said:
Extreme Rising owner Steve O'Neill contacted PWInsider.com this afternoon with the following statement:

ALL EXTREME RISING LIVE EVENTS FOR PHILADELPHIA AND PITTSBURGH -FRIDAY, APRIL 25TH, -SATURDAY, APRIL 26TH, -SATURDAY, MAY 3RD ARE ALL CANCELLED.

FOR FULL REFUNDS PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY OR BANK DIRECTLY, OR STORE PURCHASED AT.
And the asshat took down the company's Facebook and Twitter just in case people dare tell him off.

And that's the story of how Extreme Rising came to an abrupt albeit hilarious end. RIP

strobogo

Banned
Great news. Great great great BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT 94-95?!

Yes. It is with specific purpose I chose that show. As this will be a limited engagement, I will not be doing every show. Select shows only. There will be a show or two from 1995, for sure. But I'm not sure which.

The only thing for sure is nothing's for sure.

Alucard

Banned
Not sure if this has been posted yet, if not, here goes:

Couple days ago: Luke Hawx (Extreme Rising champion) quits the company.

Last night:

Now:

And the asshat took down the company's Facebook and Twitter just in case people dare tell him off.

And that's the story of how Extreme Rising came to an abrupt albeit hilarious end. RIP

Wow. I'm glad that asshole got out of business. What a fucking lying leech.

Line-up for the ROH Toronto show, was hoping for more interpromotional stuff, but it looks good nonetheless;

ROH & NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING PRESENT: GLOBAL WARS
SATURDAY, MAY 10TH, 2014
TED REEVE ARENA - TORONTO, ON CANADA

**MATCHES BROUGHT TO YOU BY NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING**

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Jado

The Bullet Club (“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles & “Machine Gun” Karl Anderson) vs IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada & Gedo

Takaaki Watanabe vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin (IWGP Heavyweight Title Contender)

IWGP JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - 3-WAY TAG TEAM MATCH
Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) vs. Time Splitters (KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley) vs. Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) (c)

**On 5/3 in Fukuoka, Japan The Young Bucks will defend the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships against Forever Hooligans. The winners of that match will defending their championships in this three way contest.

**MATCHES BROUGHT TO YOU BY RING OF HONOR WRESTLING**

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Adam Cole defends against “Mr Wrestling” Kevin Steen

ROH TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP - 4 CORNER SURVIVAL
Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Matt Taven vs. “Last Real Man” Silas Young

Also Signed To Appear
Mark & Jay Briscoe
Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis
reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
The Decade (Roderick Strong, BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs) w/ Tadarius Thomas
ACH
Cedric Alexander

*edit, and the EVOLVE card for the same night;

*I QUIT MATCH: Rich Swann vs. Johnny Gargano
*OPEN THE UNITED GATE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: The Bravado Brothers (Lancelot & Harlem Bravado) (c) vs. The Colony (Fire Ant & Green Ant)
*Uhaa Nation vs. Trent Baretta
*AR Fox vs. Caleb Konley
*Anthony Nese vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Jigsaw vs. Ethan Page
*Tim Donst vs. Josh Alexander
PLUS: SHINE Champion Ivelisse Velez, Blake Edward Belakus, Su Yung & Mr. A of The Premier Athlete Brand, Moose, Larry Dallas and more

Uhaa vs Trent should be good, but I'll stick to ROH.

Alucard

Banned
Line-up for the ROH Toronto show, was hoping for more interpromotional stuff, but it looks good nonetheless;

ROH & NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING PRESENT: GLOBAL WARS
SATURDAY, MAY 10TH, 2014
TED REEVE ARENA - TORONTO, ON CANADA

**MATCHES BROUGHT TO YOU BY NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING**

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Jado

The Bullet Club (“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles & “Machine Gun” Karl Anderson) vs IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada & Gedo

Takaaki Watanabe vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin (IWGP Heavyweight Title Contender)

IWGP JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - 3-WAY TAG TEAM MATCH
Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) vs. Time Splitters (KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley) vs. Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) (c)

**On 5/3 in Fukuoka, Japan The Young Bucks will defend the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships against Forever Hooligans. The winners of that match will defending their championships in this three way contest.

**MATCHES BROUGHT TO YOU BY RING OF HONOR WRESTLING**

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Adam Cole defends against “Mr Wrestling” Kevin Steen

ROH TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP - 4 CORNER SURVIVAL
Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Matt Taven vs. “Last Real Man” Silas Young

Also Signed To Appear
Mark & Jay Briscoe
Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis
reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
The Decade (Roderick Strong, BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs) w/ Tadarius Thomas
ACH
Cedric Alexander

*edit, and the EVOLVE card for the same night;

*I QUIT MATCH: Rich Swann vs. Johnny Gargano
*OPEN THE UNITED GATE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: The Bravado Brothers (Lancelot & Harlem Bravado) (c) vs. The Colony (Fire Ant & Green Ant)
*Uhaa Nation vs. Trent Baretta
*AR Fox vs. Caleb Konley
*Anthony Nese vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Jigsaw vs. Ethan Page
*Tim Donst vs. Josh Alexander
PLUS: SHINE Champion Ivelisse Velez, Blake Edward Belakus, Su Yung & Mr. A of The Premier Athlete Brand, Moose, Larry Dallas and more

Uhaa vs Trent should be good, but I'll stick to ROH.

Kind of disappointed to be honest. Tanahashi, Nakamura AND Okada in tag matches? :( And Gedo and Jado split up for tag matches too? Weird.

I'm sure it'll still be good, but I was hoping for more one-on-one interpromotional stuff, especially with at least the big 3 from NJPW.

Jamie OD

Kind of disappointed to be honest. Tanahashi, Nakamura AND Okada in tag matches? :( And Gedo and Jado split up for tag matches too? Weird.

I'm sure it'll still be good, but I was hoping for more one-on-one interpromotional stuff, especially with at least the big 3 from NJPW.

I think the plan was always for one of the shows to just have the New Japan roster keeping to themselves. The next disappointing news might be if AJ Styles wins the IWGP Title in Japan and Elgin faces him instead of Okada in New York.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So who's going to make today's Legitshook Three-Panel-Jiff?

Top Bottom