• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow, you actually posted mine on there. I wuv you Sunny <3

It was funnier than a bag of dicks (which is chuckle-worthy by default)

I wonder how OT would enjoy a "I just saw a kickass fight" topic with a wrasslin match linked as the fight. Like Vader vs Sting in the early 90s.

EDIT: New page
zs9WFJl.png

YOU GOTTA WANT IT

Sephzilla

There's a thread over on gaming side where there are people saying that there is no such thing as a real "lazy developer".

Obviously gaming side doesn't touch the WWE games.

Guys now that we're all music friends.

Wilco.

Can't decide if I like them or not. I think I'm going to go with 'selective listening' on them. Some songs are OK, most songs just too bland to care about.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys now that we're all music friends.

Wilco.

Can't decide if I like them or not. I think I'm going to go with 'selective listening' on them. Some songs are OK, most songs just too bland to care about.

They suck. We're better off listening to Cro-Mags.

They suck. We're better off listening to Cro-Mags.

I think I like maybe 2 Wilco songs, so no idea why I have their entire back cat queued up on Spotify. DELETE DELETE DELETE.

Also...
Twitch &#8207;@Twitch 4m
&#8203;Twitch streams more live video than the WWE, MLB and ESPN combined http://engt.co/1tDwf6Y via @engadget

WWE won't let this kind of Did You Know... fact pass them by. We're at war, gentleman.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Twitch has some of the most mindless, worst content on the internet. And this is coming from a wrasslin' fan, assumptions have been made.

i.e. "Do you want to see what someone with no friends does while playing a new game? No? Here's 100 channels of that shit."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So here's a hypothetical.

We all know the supposed, most likely true of Jimmy Snuka(known to be a violent type by ex's and friends) murdering his girlfriend. Do you think, if there was no internet and he caught it first, Vince would try to cover up Benoit?

njean777

Glad they were able to patch things up over the years.

They hated each other? I thought that was all show?

We all know the supposed, most likely true of Jimmy Snuka(known to be a violent type by ex's and friends) murdering his girlfriend. Do you think, if there was no internet and he caught it first, Vince would try to cover up Benoit?

Probably not, the media would get ahold of the story and bust it wide open.

Twitch has some of the most mindless, worst content on the internet. And this is coming from a wrasslin' fan, assumptions have been made.

i.e. "Do you want to see what someone with no friends does while playing a new game? No? Here's 100 channels of that shit."

PS4 and Xbox One Twitch Integration has only improved that scene too!

I have to be in a very specific mood to listen to Wilco. I do like "Jesus, etc.," though I wouldn't mind a Zandig remix.

I can imagine they'd be a natural mood setter in an indie movie starring my nemesis Zach Braff where is driving a VW Beetle down some dusty rural road as a Polaroid picture of a loved one catches the wind and flies out of the window.

Striker

I'm actually impressed that within 2 months WWE Network is second only to Twitch in live streaming
nm misread

I wonder how it all stacks up with streaming in general. Netflix is still the top and they've raised their subscribers at the beginning of the year.

jmdajr

I never use Twitch on PS4. Cool feature I guess, but never gonna watch other people play games.

Yes, I realize you can use for OTHER things.

I've enjoyed streaming content over the last year or so, but I'm not fooling myself about it. I know I'll never become famous from it and it's not my intention. It's a replacement for the way I used to game growing up where I'd often have friends over (or be around friends) and we'd all game together and make jokes about the game as we played/watched. I honestly miss that.

Also doing silly voice overs for characters was a thing we'd do, as back in the day computer games didn't have voice actors you know!

Thinking back I bet we'd be considered a bunch of gaming twats for the way we played computer games, but we enjoyed it and made even terrible games fun (if not better than good games). I'm lucky to get more than 10 people or so watching whenever I stream, but I like the people who watch and they seem to share/enjoy the crap I do so it's all good. I'll never be that guy who has a million donation links and overlays on the stream though. I hate that stuff.

Is that like power metal or death metal?

Wilco are like this bland faux-rock electronic country band or something. Basically boring except for that one song. I think I've chosen to listen to them at the wrong time as I've just been listening to Hans Zimmer and then some MAD CAPSULE MARKETS.

Marvel

could never
Molly could get it no matter what hair she had (including none) so i don't know what you're trying to say here

For my tastes, women who look gorgeous with long hair should never cut it basically. But that's what I find attractive, we're all different.

I was mortified when she did that storyline, just made me realize I do not find short hair attractive.

jmdajr

I'

Wilco are like this bland faux-rock electronic country band or something. Basically boring except for that one song. I think I've chosen to listen to them at the wrong time as I've just been listening to Hans Zimmer and then some MAD CAPSULE MARKETS.

umm

gotcha!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

No chance. Not Vince. He'd try to throw furniture at Benoit.

I've enjoyed streaming content over the last year or so, but I'm not fooling myself about it. I know I'll never become famous from it and it's not my intention. It's a replacement for the way I used to game growing up where I'd often have friends over (or be around friends) and we'd all game together and make jokes about the game as we played/watched. I honestly miss that.

Also doing silly voice overs for characters was a thing we'd do, as back in the day computer games didn't have voice actors you know!

Thinking back I bet we'd be considered a bunch of gaming twats for the way we played computer games, but we enjoyed it and made even terrible games fun (if not better than good games). I'm lucky to get more than 10 people or so watching whenever I stream, but I like the people who watch and they seem to share/enjoy the crap I do so it's all good. I'll never be that guy who has a million donation links and overlays on the stream though. I hate that stuff.

You take it serious though and do it right. Lots of people don't even bother with a mic.

Streaming is meant for marketing. If you can be an effective streamer who keeps people interested, there's a job in marketing for you.

strobogo

Banned
Today I snapped an ax trying to chop out a bush stump. Made me feel like a real man's man. I was chopping so hard that that sumbitch broke.

HERE COMES THE AX!
HERE COMES... oh nevermind Stro broke that sonofabitch too.

HERE COMES THE STROBOGO!
HERE COMES THE GIFSSSSSS!
HERE COMES THE AXL ROSO!

I never use Twitch on PS4. Cool feature I guess, but never gonna watch other people play games.

Yes, I realize you can use for OTHER things.

It was amusing at first but now there's too many streams with creepy dudes with their girlfriends/wives whatever, no one really wants to see that on a regular basis.

There was a stream yesterday that was just watching a bunch of Puppies all day. Strangely entertaining, which only confirms my belief that you'd make a ton of money with Puppy TV (No Jerry Lawlers allowed).

strobogo

Banned
I watched the MGS streams, but I really don't get the concept of watching people play games. As a kid, nothing was worse than friends/dad/cousins playing a game and you having to be stuck watching instead of getting to play.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I watched the MGS streams, but I really don't get the concept of watching people play games. As a kid, nothing was worse than friends/dad/cousins playing a game and you having to be stuck watching instead of getting to play.
I love watching speed runs, giant bomb and Griffin from Polygon, that's about it.

Sblargh

Banned
Extreme rules (the stip, not the ppv) is just no DQ or falls count anywhere is included there?

Edit: going by the above, trips is back for good and Bryan still champ by June?

I love watching speed runs, giant bomb and Griffin from Polygon, that's about it.

I meanly watch:

Speed Runs - and the annual events
GWF - bring it back ffs WWE Network is waiting
Dansgaming - but not as much as I used to

and then my friends play.

There are one or two sports game streamers I sometimes watch, only because they have Joe Buck voices.

Extreme rules (the stip, not the ppv) is just no DQ or falls count anywhere is included there?

Edit: going by the above, trips is back for good and Bryan still champ by June?

I believe it's not falls count anywhere.

Also I'd be shocked if Bryan lost the title before Summerslam, but that's just me.

Top Bottom