• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For some reason I thought the Wolves have been tag champions for the past month. They were really better off staying in the indies or going to Japan.

They did stay in the indies.

They also won the belts and then dropped them back because of a snaffu with a joint wrestling show in Japan.

Now it's time for the Comedy Team to face "Jeff Hardy in a mask because we hate marketability" and Mr. "I'm gonna die in a wrestling ring LIVE ON PPV" Kurt Angle.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I don't even want to bother booting up my pc, but your comments are making me mildy interested.

But, Mad Men is in an hour so I got legit hype pumping in my veins.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is Jeff trying to be bizarre or creepy with his maneurisms? Because he just looks ridiculous, Bray Wyatt he ain't

Look at Willow stealing Cameron's moves. What a hack.

16935%20-%20alicia_fox%20autoplay_gif%20botch%20cameron%20charles_robinson%20gif%20layla%20main_event%20naomi%20referee%20wwe.gif

Sblargh

Banned
I am speechless to just how much they are copying the Daniel Bryan angle even after the whole internet pointed it out.
That's the joke, right? They want us to see it as a parody, right?

Alucard

Banned
Sanada vs. Tigre Uno coming up! The final of the best-of-three!

These Sanada video packages are ACE. You don't like drama if you disagree.

Top Bottom