• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait that IS mr. Kennedy (with a beard)! Does he do the same schtick on the mic? :)

Man, all of you guys must be really well off to shell out $40 for a TNA PPV.

XftoT0M.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Does this guy have a serial killer gimmick? o_O

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You just made more of an effort to explain that than TNA ever will.

I swear to gawhd, serenewarfare, that you will NEVAH see me in front of the camera at TNA IMPACT WRESTLING, every Thursday Night on Spike TV at 9pm Eastern!

Months Later.

All these concussions have forced me, Man God, to vacate the TNA World Championship Title!

Rhaknar

Mr. Kennedy needs to stop calling spots so blatantly >_>

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Can we get a list of people who think the christy swerve is or isn't coming?

With Russo on creative now? It's only a matter of time if they are listening to him...which they look like they are with some of their backstage segments recently.

Rhaknar

Ok with this match I now see what you guys are talking about regarding TNA :/

Toki767

For some reason I thought the Wolves have been tag champions for the past month. They were really better off staying in the indies or going to Japan.

Ok I have nothing better to do so I found a lamp and am watching this garbage.

This is such a waste of good bandwidth.

The crowd shots are amazing, where do they find these people?

somedevil

Pirating TNA? You'd stoop that low? I know good guy Bean Breath is paying his $39.99 and enjoying every minute!

edit: 525.32 in Pesos!

Its 44.95 for non hd according to Alvarez

For some reason I thought the Wolves have been tag champions for the past month. They were really better off staying in the indies or going to Japan.

Hard to do that when Richards burnt all those bridges leaving only TNA for them.

Top Bottom