• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I am speechless to just how much they are copying the Daniel Bryan angle even after the whole internet pointed it out.
That's the joke, right? They want us to see it as a parody, right?

The whole Internet pointed it out. Which means the whole Internet gave TNA its attention.

In Dixie's mind, there's no such thing as negative attention. Keep ripping off WWE, announce that Russo is back months after everybody knew he was back. Where's the harm?

Alucard

Banned
I wonder who is gonna win, the guy who got all the video hype packages, or the guy we know almost nothing about?

Tigre had some packages coming in.

Sanada's easily the better of the two. He has the goods and is a legit great wrestler. Hoping that Uno's botches are kept to a minimum and that he doesn't break Sanada's neck in this match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait the title isn't hanging from the X shaped cables anymore?

I miss the 6 sided ring.

The last time I watched TNA it was still there.

That should tell you how long it's been since I've watched this. Hell I think Jarrett was still there too.

Toki767

A year ago Bryan was feuding with the Shield alongside Kane and Undertaker.

A year ago Eric Young was half of the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions and taking off all his clothes up to his underwear every time he got in the ring.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Portuguese commentators were shouting PEGASUS METEOR, is that the finisher name? It's just a a moonsault :/

Alucard

Banned
Easily the best match of the best-of-three series. Well done by both men, and props to Uno for looking much better than he has lately. That submission was crazy. The final props go to Sanada for the W and looking cool as fuck.

The crowd and announce team sucked during that match, though.

Top Bottom