• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Alucard

Banned
Gunner really is Jesus. Getting whipped now.

This crowd is so terrible. This match is now reaching brutal levels of violence. Goddamn.

Alucard

Banned
This crowd doesn't know how to interact with a wrestling match. There should be "Gunner, Gunner, Gunner" chants going on right now.

And oh shit. Gunner's gonna start hulking up.

Alucard

Banned
Holy fuck Gunner.

Broken glass to the forehead will make anyone say "I quit," I guess...but wish he'd been able to do it for longer to add some more finality to this.

Pretty brutal match there.

Like bean, I feel bad for Gunner because of the crowd clearly not giving a shit. Gunner deserves a ton of respect after taking that beating.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Missed the match (had to do some actual work), any good? I see blood

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Knockouts time?

Well, both remaining matches involve a Knockouts Champion.

EDIT: Wait, is Roode/Bully on this card?

That match was better than anything you'll see at Extreme Rules.

tumblr_inline_n1j75xoLJG1qzpwt1.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The logo for the ppv looks like the Batman logo

Alucard

Banned
Dude, I like the Gunner-Storm feud a lot, but no. Just no.

We'll see, but in terms of violence, nothing on Extreme Rules will reach this level of violence. Because it simply can't due to the WWE being a PG company.

Knockouts match incoming. Expecting some slow and awkward botching here, but we'll see how it goes. Weird not seeing Gail Kim in a Knockouts match on a PPV.

Top Bottom