• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Alucard

Banned
Will this women's match have more botches than a divas match?

Wasn't the blond on Colt's podcast recently? I actually didn't mind her on that.

Yeah. The blonde one is Angelina Love, and she was pretty good on Colt's podcast.

If this is at least four fifths as good as Madison and Gail was at Lockdown, I'll be satisfied.

PWInsider said:
HARDCORE ROADTRIP UPDATE
By Mike Johnson on 2014-04-27 18:47:55
For those of you who were wondering, the Facebook pages for Hardcore Roadtrip and promoter Mark Livingston were both deleted this afternoon. As we noted earlier, Livingston and his wife disappeared before the end of his show last night.

The entire scenario is very weird as Livingston left behind his championship belt, a laptop being used to record the audio for the iPPV and several cameras that were shooting the show. All of those were taken by wrestlers, according to fans at the show, to make up for money they were owed.

Obviously, this has been a pretty crappy week for talents booked to work ECW derivative events.

welp

tm24

We'll see, but in terms of violence, nothing on Extreme Rules will reach this level of violence. Because it simply can't due to the WWE being a PG company.

So CZW and IWADS are doing it right than? It was a horrible match with lots of violence. That doesnt make it good

Alucard

Banned
Guys, I'm getting very worried for the main event of this show. So far, there have been no really screwy finishes on this PPV. :(

Also, I think Angelina Love should win the Knockouts title in this match. And Brittany should join The Beautiful People after being told by Madison to be left alone. Would leave the division like this:

Faces:
-Madison
-Gail
-ODB

Heels:
-Angelina
-Velvet
-Brittany

...and is Alpha Female still around?...

Okay, this has been a good women's match.

somedevil

Preview of the review on Law tonight:

BmRfB4XCUAAe-H0.jpg

tm24

Guys, I'm getting very worried for the main event of this show. So far, there have been no really screwy finishes on this PPV. :(

Don't worry, the special ref appointed for the match won't turn on Eric Young and attack him while Dixie makes another title match to end the night

Alucard

Banned
Angelina does it! They did the right thing, and the women had a good match.

Nothing but good booking from TNA so far tonight. It's rare to say that. Let's see what they do with the main event.

Bully vs. BOBBEH! Should be good.

Alucard

Banned
Also, I have ZERO issues with Velvet getting involved there. Fully expected her to distract the ref or to help Angelina win. That's the gimmick of The Beautiful People, and it was just a classic heel move. Those are the types of shenanigans that are absolutely fine in professional wrestling.

Alucard

Banned
Really hope these guys put on a good show. I don't get excited about tables matches because they're so contrived.

Roode's RPG boss music is so badass.

I think it's about time for Roode to turn. Not tonight, obviously, as that would make no sense. But just soon.

Really hope these guys put on a good show. I don't get excited about tables matches because they're so contrived.

Roode's RPG boss music is so badass.

It really is. Best music in TNA.

somedevil

Angelina does it! They did the right thing, and the women had a good match.

Nothing but good booking from TNA so far tonight. It's rare to say that. Let's see what they do with the main event.

Bully vs. BOBBEH! Should be good.

Man when I read your posts I just think that I should contact John Pollock to put you on Review an Impact because your the biggest TNA fan now when Nate Milton has lost faith in the company right now.

I can't tell if the gimmick posters are still trolling or if they've gotten so deep into the act that they're too insane to actually believe anything else anymore

I only pray they don't have TNAsylum accounts

Alucard

Banned
Man when I read your posts I just think that I should contact John Pollock to put you on Review an Impact because your the biggest TNA fan now when Nate Milton has lost faith in the company right now.

The booking has been logical with the right people winning. The only bland points tonight have been Anderson/Shaw and the Kurt Angle tag match...which still had some entertaining chickenshit tactics from EC3 and Spud.

Alucard

Banned
I can't tell if the gimmick posters are still trolling or if they've gotten so deep into the act that they're too insane to actually believe anything else anymore

I only pray they don't have TNAsylum accounts

Look at the posts in this thread. Matches which have received "that was pretty good" or "that was a good match" posts from multiple posters:

-Wolves vs. BroMans
-Sanada vs. Tigre Uno
-Gunner vs. Storm
-Angelina vs. Madison

There have been three straight solid matches on this show, and Bully and Bobby are in the midst of potentially making it four in a row.

Top Bottom