• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Look at the posts in this thread. Matches which have received "that was pretty good" or "that was a good match" posts from multiple posters:

-Wolves vs. BroMans
-Sanada vs. Tigre Uno
-Gunner vs. Storm
-Angelina vs. Madison

There have been three straight solid matches on this show, and Bully and Bobby are in the midst of potentially making it four in a row.

You and bean are technically "multiple posters", I agree. That doesn't prove me wrong.

Alucard

Banned
This has been pretty good as far as tables matches go, but it suffers from the problem I always have with tables matches: a ton of teasing and reversing by the table, which I don't find exciting at all.

Ref bump!

I don't mind it given the lack of BS tonight.

let's talk about shaemus for a second.

I feel like his career has been tainted by his awful push with the wwe title where they threw it on him in a quick attempt to make a top star followed up by his feeding to HHH.

what's been his biggest feud to date? Why was he pushed so quickly a few years ago?

No TNA.

tDXwZIY.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
Look at the posts in this thread. Matches which have received "that was pretty good" or "that was a good match" posts from multiple posters:

-Wolves vs. BroMans
-Sanada vs. Tigre Uno
-Gunner vs. Storm
-Angelina vs. Madison

There have been three straight solid matches on this show, and Bully and Bobby are in the midst of potentially making it four in a row.

There are dozens of us! dozens!

strobogo

Banned

I don't think WCW had a no DQ match without a ref bump from the Fall of 1999 until the very end. Or cage match. Or ladder match. Or falls count anywhere match. Or strap match. Or last man standing match. Or I quit match. Or regular match.

I was going to make a joke about "#2 promotion in the US" but really after every dumb decision TNA makes, it makes a lot of sense that this is the #2 company here

Alucard

Banned
Well, that was bad. The real feud is Dixie vs. Bully, and not Bully vs. Roode. Ugh.

Dixie needs to leave. She just shits things up.

The match was going alright until then too. Bleh.

Alucard

Banned

I fear of this gif coming out after the main event now. :(

Please, TNA. Please oh please let Eric Young win. I don't mind SOME shenanigans and run-ins, but I still want EY walking away as the champion. Although Magnus losing leaves him in a really weak position, so maybe he needs the victory?

Magnus just called himself Wreck-It Ralph and hen proceeded to say "I am not a joke."

They should have used an Imagine Dragons song for this promo.

Alucard

Banned
BmRmKSMIcAAt8-3.jpg

Fuck off, Dixie.

REALLY hope the main event can redeem that. There has been a lot of good done on Sacrifice tonight. A happy ending to the main event would make this a thumbs up PPV...but my bullshit detector is on high alert after that tables match finish.

Top Bottom