• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
omg those pics. you guys are...what is the...why would TNA do this

dream

Eric Young is world champion???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm not watching anymore, did they really use that monster song also?

Vylash

Eric Young is world champion???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

With absolutely zero build!

Alucard

Banned
See this would've been alot better if they had given this an actual build. But doing this now, just seems so reactionary. I actually like Eric Young.

Regardless, he's looked really good with the title and has carried it admirably in his two weeks with it.

I don't mind Magnus winning this with heel cheating tactics, but if there's a ref bump or a bullshit run-in, I'll sigh in frustration.

Come on, TNA. Don't undo the good you've done with your undercard tonight.

But you don't understand! He has a beard and won two matches in one night to beat a corporate champion! He's totally not Daniel Bryan or anything though.

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/straight-shooters-with-lambda-p/2014/4/27/ufc-172

ibjKgEjNW5kwJP.gif

Alucard

Banned
There is zero chance that Abyss doesn't get involved somehow, it's just a matter of how he does it and who he does it on behalf of.

Yeah. Sadly, I think you're right. But with them turning Abyss face recently, it would be pretty cool to see Abyss help out EY to bring the story full circle.

Still, I'd just like to see a clean one-on-one match here...but if that's to happen, Magnus losing makes him look really weak, which makes me think he's going to win.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Regardless, he's looked really good with the title and has carried it admirably in his two weeks with it.

I don't mind Magnus winning this with heel cheating tactics, but if there's a ref bump or a bullshit run-in, I'll sigh in frustration.

Come on, TNA. Don't undo the good you've done with your undercard tonight.

EY was probably the weakest person they could put the belt on. Even Magnus who hasn't won a single match clean in months was stronger. It was an awful build.

Yeah. Sadly, I think you're right. But with them turning Abyss face recently, it would be pretty cool to see Abyss help out EY to bring the story full circle.

Still, I'd just like to see a clean one-on-one match here...but if that's to happen, Magnus losing makes him look really weak, which makes me think he's going to win.

They've made Magnus look weak for months, why would they stop now?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They've made Magnus look weak for months, why would they stop now?

He didn't win the title clean, he didn't unify it clean, he never beat anyone in a fair fight. He's got the body of a real champion and almost talks like one but he's being booked like David Arquette won the belt again.

Carnby

Multiple news outlets in Los Angeles are reporting that former WCW announcer Lee Marshall has passed away.

Marshall was also the voice of Kellog's Tony the Tiger and worked for various news stations in Los Angeles.

Marshall was also the ring announcer for the Los Angeles portion of WWE's WrestleMania 2.

Alucard

Banned
I'm enjoying this match, but I'm enjoying it with trepidation...really fear what the ending could have in store...

These guys are putting on a solid wrestling match right now.

Toki767

I know we give Sting a hard time for applying the Scorpion Deathlock so crappily at times, but man, Magnus should not be using that move if he doesn't sit back on it.

Top Bottom