• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Rapstah

BWjI2HrCMAE8kpV.jpg

Yup, sure looks like Benoit.

Juicy Bob

Speaking of cheesing matches in Yuke's wrestling games, I was playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 the other day as part of my journey through that series to find out where it all went wrong, and ladder matches are just hilarious in that game. Once someone gets on a ladder and starts tugging on the briefcase, there's a visible meter to all players that starts emptying. It takes a full minute of tugging from anyone for the person tugging to win the match. This means the fastest way to win a ladder match is to immediately leave the ring, wait for the AI to tug 95% of the meter, then run into the ring, start climbing the ladder (the AI stops tugging the second you start climbing the ladder, despite being able to tug the entire time) and then punch your opponent off the ladder (you will always beat the AI in punch battles on top of the ladder because the AI doesn't punch as fast as it can) and then tug the last few seconds.
Last time I tugged on top of a ladder, I was given an ASBO.

DMczaf

WWE iOS app was just updated for more countries and languages. Looks like they are starting to get ready for WWE Network's international launch.

Top Bottom