• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Raw looks good next week

BmZIICbCMAQS-gp.jpg

Hasney

It would have been hilarious if the Hardcore Title segments would have gone to this level of crazy.

They really should have. Have an angle where someone poisons Crash Holly to make him incapacitated enough to pin him for the hardcore title, but toilet seat beats him to it. Then he's wheeled off to hopistal and the next hardcore champ is whoever uses the toilet next and the ref just happens to be in the other stall. NEW CHAMPION.

Sblargh

Banned
I was at Raw last night. Kinda pissed to have paid for such a shitty show. The Wyatt segment was pretty awesome though and I popped pretty hard for Flair.

Dark match after was Wyatt/Cena. Pretty much a recreation of the WM match that just went through all the usual spots. Ended in a disqualification due to interference from the Rowan and Harper.

Will probably be the last Raw I go to for a while.

Oh, and I tried to sing the John Cena suuuucks song during his intro but no one else was into it. Idiots.

The show had its share of weak spots, but I gotta tell, no offense, your townsfolk didn't do their job either. There's no WWE without you.

Hasney

The show had its share of weak spots, but I gotta tell, no offense, your townsfolk didn't do their job either. There's no WWE without you.

There is no WWE Universe without U.

Going to be the next wave of WWE ads within WWE shows.

I approve of Hasney's new avatar.

I no longer walk alone inside this pit of danger.

My approval rating has never been higher. it is truly a privilege and glad I am going out for a burrito after work to celebrate.

Ravager61

There were noticeably more people there than the last time it came to town. It looked almost sold out. But I agree, the crowd sucked for the most part. In our defense though, there wasn't a lot to get excited about. We aren't exactly going to blow the roof off the place for 3MB.

Also, one thing that seemed more apparent to me was the sheer amount of downtime there is at a live Raw show. During commercials, the arena typically just goes black and you have to sit there and wait. It kills all momentum the crowd may be building up. I took 2 friends that had never been before and this was the first thing they commented on when we left.

Watching raw now and holy shit cena needs to turn heel, the boos are getting to loud. They need to do something with this character. It's time wwe, turn him.

Unfortunately they won't do it until merch sales slide or at least someone consistently comes close or eclipses him. =\

Cena loses to Wyatt, the fans cheer and Cena leaves Extreme Rules more disheartened than ever. He keeps cutting promos over the following weeks, disillusioned with his Cenation, questioning exactly when he lost them. Eventually, he gets angry at them, wondering why he bothered to give all that he has over the years for people who have so easily turned on him. It looks like a heel turn is imminent, but then Bo Dallas debuts. A charismatic motivational speaker who makes Cena bolieve again and sets him back on course for his destiny: reclaiming the WWE World Heavyweight Title. By returning Cena to his former glory, by making him once again impervious to the fan's hatred, Bo Dallas becomes the most despised 'heel' in the WWE.

You're hired.

ElRenoRaven

So I'm rewatching the Wyatt/Cena segment from Raw and I have to say. WWE had one of their wickedest segments they've had in a long time.

Bray Raw Segment

If they don't realize what they've created with this character then they're fools.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do I need to swap back to a Big Dave avatar?

Cena loses to Wyatt, the fans cheer and Cena leaves Extreme Rules more disheartened than ever. He keeps cutting promos over the following weeks, disillusioned with his Cenation, questioning exactly when he lost them. Eventually, he gets angry at them, wondering why he bothered to give all that he has over the years for people who have so easily turned on him. It looks like a heel turn is imminent, but then Bo Dallas debuts. A charismatic motivational speaker who makes Cena bolieve again and sets him back on course for his destiny: reclaiming the WWE World Heavyweight Title. By returning Cena to his former glory, by making him once again impervious to the fan's hatred, Bo Dallas becomes the most despised 'heel' in the WWE.

Book this, WWE. BOOK THIS.

I would love to have been around after that and see how Knobs reacted to Meng straight up blasting him in the face multiple times. It was probably something like, "......................."

Like that Evan Karagias story.

smilies make such damn fine avatars... I'm a kid in a candy store right now.

Fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Devitt bringing the magazine to the ring was pretty good. Reminded me of old Owen stuff.

More of that and less of the bodypaint.

Browny

Banned
Supposed news:

As noted, Hornswoggle will face El Torito in the first-ever WeeLC match on the Extreme Rules pre-show. WWE describes the match as a modified version of a Tables, Ladders & Chairs match. You can expect them to use mini ladders, mini chairs and mini tables.

Reading this, I want Big Shoe to interfere with his giant chair and giant ladder...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish they wouldn't treat them like jokes. Their less of ones than their stable mates. Even Hornswaggle is pretty entertaining working with Torito

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish they wouldn't treat them like jokes. Their less of ones than their stable mates. Even Hornswaggle is pretty entertaining working with Torito

I wonder when Swoggle got the "oh shit" moment when he realized he has to remember his legitimate wrestling training after having been able to ignore it for 10 years.

Browny

Banned

I remember the mini matches from the mid-90's being pretty good - but Vince being Vince, needs to get his laughs in...

So I'm rewatching the Wyatt/Cena segment from Raw and I have to say. WWE had one of their wickedest segments they've had in a long time.

Bray Raw Segment

If they don't realize what they've created with this character then they're fools.
yeah that was great, the kid on his lap was super creepy. Hopefully they don't bury him at extreme rules.

Turning the children against john!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If your back is in a lot of pain, a lot of the time, you don't immediately try to relax it. Kinda like when wrestlers do the arms held out, arced back slow walk selling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I wish the Network would put up more WCCW. I'm all out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, I think we've lost Abload now. It's wiping stuff from like a week ago now. Like that Kerry Von Erich gif I uploaded isn't uploaded anymore, and that's from THIS ot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WCCW was a huge influience on me as a kid at 4pm it was on ESPN on weekdays so I got to watch a ton of it. I couldn't watch WWF on the weekends because of this.

That's how I watched GWF in the mid 90s. It was on ESPN right after school.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The title would have been better if it was kept as The Expendables.

Some days I wake up and feel like I'm on a train. And in the distance, I can see the bridge is out, but the gap is too close for the brakes to matter.

Is this a lyric or is this how you actually feel or both?

I care for you Stro. I'll be those brakes.

BHZ Mayor

Also, speaking of camel clutches, the other day I found out the you can cheese the shit out of Iron Man matches in WWE 2K14 if you have submissions turned on. After a certain point it becomes pretty much impossible to fight out of even the most basic of Breaking Point submissions, so if you have one, you can just keep spamming it and racking up points.

Hasney

Feel like the rim of a Papa Johns should be lined with a dusting of cocaine that you can sort up while circling round the pizza. Would be pretty entertaining to see people spinning around a table to get that up their nose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would hope no one would put a lyric that lame into any kind of song

I legit give a shit about your well-being, my friend. I hope you take care of yourself. I don't like to see Stro hurt inside or out.

Top Bottom