• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

My last.fm:

http://www.last.fm/user/djsandman13

I'm nearing 30k plays on this account. I had an older account and had to make a new one for some odd reason, forget why.

Your musical compatibility with djsandman13 is Low

Your musical compatibility with DrManhattan85 is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Daft Punk, Brand New, Rick Ross, Lady Gaga and Childish Gambino.

Come on man.

Anyways: http://www.last.fm/user/rickjes

Your musical compatibility with rickjes is Very High

Your musical compatibility with oldschoolgoth is Very High

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Adam Rose is one of the corniest gimmicks WWE has come up with in a while. Trust falls and bunnies? (BUNNIES! I LIKE BUNNIES! BUNNIES HOP, LIKE THIS). I'm surprised someone like DMczaf marks for this guy, then again DM has been getting soft as the years go by.

I feel like every gimmick, no matter how outlandish, has to somehow tie in to wrestling, fighting, combat, competition, etc. With Rose, all I see is some disgusting, sinewy, strung out PG-rated rockstar. I'm supposed to believe this guy can fight? Really?
RIP Leo Kruger

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Then there's my other account from 2007 which has much more embarrassing bands as I was trying to listen to the bands my girlfriend liked, but I had to do it on a separate account because the world didn't need to know I was grudgingly listening to Haste The Day.

http://www.last.fm/user/samachinegun

jmdajr

Just in case you guys gonna party soon, 50% off Party City!

483789F_full

I forgot I even had a last.fm account and haven't used it since 2010. Only have 18 plays and that was probably from when Xbox first got the app. Where all my Spotifiers at???

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I listen to too much death rock/goth to be compatible with others. DARKNESSSSSSSSSS

My roommate makes jokes about all these shitty vampire bands I listen to being a 40 year old singing in the bathroom like a vampire, but that's exactly how it is :|

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's cool, all the bands I listen to now have raspy voices with punk style choruses.

All that Bruce Springsteen as a child ruined me.

Aiii

So not worth it
I forgot I even had a last.fm account and haven't used it since 2010. Only have 18 plays and that was probably from when Xbox first got the app. Where all my Spotifiers at???

I have Spotify, but you can add your last.fm account to scrobble that you know.

jmdajr

I listen to too much death rock/goth to be compatible with others. DARKNESSSSSSSSSS

My roommate makes jokes about all these shitty vampire bands I listen to being a 40 year old singing in the bathroom like a vampire, but that's exactly how it is :|

Like what? Cradle of Filth? Dummy Burger? Shit I love those bands.

For real

Aiii

So not worth it
Sum 41
Offspring
System of a Down

No

Yep.

Though I only like one Sum 41 album and only the first three albums for The Offspring, I listen to those quite a bit when I get in the mood.

Hey, don't judge me, those bands were pretty hot when I was a teenager and I get nostalgic. We all have those.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Like what? Cradle of Filth? Dummy Burger? Shit I love those bands.

For real

Not really, those are too much metal. I'm talkin real-ass death rock from the late 70s and 80s. Shit like Christian Death, Children on Stun, Sisters of Mercy, etc. Lots of bats!

jmdajr

Not really, those are too much metal. I'm talkin real-ass death rock from the late 70s and 80s. Shit like Christian Death, Children on Stun, Sisters of Mercy, etc. Lots of bats!

Oh. Lol I was kidding about it being Death rock. What is not a joke is that Cradle of Filth lists all that as influences. Covers to boot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh. Lol I was kidding about it being Death rock. What is not a joke is that Cradle of Filth lists all that as influences. Covers to boot.

That little midget Dani Filth needs to respect his (very) elders.

jmdajr

I only listen to bands from England.

No doubt some good ones

Def Leppard
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Cradle of Filth
Black Sabbath
Queen
Motorhead
Dragon Force
Rainbow

etc etc

edit: I have a last fm account. Don't remember password.
Lol got in. Yup, all videogame cover music.

Top Bottom