• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

z43ntlg.jpg

Evil Rey should come back

Rapstah

VGCW fell of a cliff when that one guy started booking it off how much he likes Saint's Row instead of how the stupid matches go.

Zach

Maybe I'm just paranoid after Warrior died. I feel like I'm looking at all of the old-timers Larry David-style.

239473_o.gif

Zach

Somebody make a god damned e-fed. I'm tired of VGCW

I kind of long for the days of people doing CPU Royal Rumbles and tournaments and stuff on GameFAQs. You know, where each poster would pick a guy to represent them. Don't act like you guys didn't do that ten years ago!

Aiii

So not worth it
I kind of long for the days of people doing CPU Royal Rumbles and tournaments and stuff on GameFAQs. You know, where each poster would pick a guy to represent them. Don't act like you guys didn't do that ten years ago!

Nope, I was into RP efedding, totally owned that shit.

E-Feds were massive back in the early days of the internet. We had a great stable and feud in our E-Fed.

Mesh
Big Nasty
Mr. Luchador
The Overgiver

98-02 seemed to be HUGE boom period for E-Feds then they kind of disappeared. With Geocties.

Aiii

So not worth it
E-Feds were massive back in the early days of the internet. We had a great stable and feud in our E-Fed.

Mesh
Big Nasty
Mr. Luchador
The Overgiver

98-02 seemed to be HUGE boom period for E-Feds then they kind of disappeared. With Geocties.

Yep, and Angelfire... shame really.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Mesh
Big Nasty
Mr. Luchador
The Overgiver

I ran an e-fed on Angelfire back in 98-99 that was pretty successful. At its peak it had a bit over 40 people on the roster. We even had a legit feud with another e-fed that involved lies, treachery, entire websites being stolen, and hacking into e-mail accounts to impersonate someone's girlfriend to get our Angelfire password back (protip: don't make your password hint YOUR FUCKING PASSWORD).

Good times.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF did booking right.

Even if Dragonzord beat a fully juiced up Bishoptl in a "Loser Gets Deleted" match and Bish kept going as if he won :|

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Evolution already has its old gas bags to replace HHH and Ric Flair but needs a young buck for the future role.

Bo Dallas is being called up.

Coincidence? I think not.

Oh nostalgia, Efeds we awesome back in the day.

I held the world title in one efed for almost 2 years because the guy who ran it liked my promos and the match scripts I'd write. That was the old west days of the internet. No instant gratification and you had to use your imagination to have fun.

RIP Angelfire, Geocities, and AOL

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You didn't even book me after I lost the TV Title, you are the anti-Vince of booking.

My design for you was uninspired and I never really liked the character. Needed a reboot, completely.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

I held the world title in one efed for almost 2 years because the guy who ran it liked my promos and the match scripts I'd write. That was the old west days of the internet. No instant gratification and you had to use your imagination to have fun.

Here's where I blow your mind by informing you that Angelfire still exists.

Aiii

So not worth it

I shocked people by revealing I was Dutch six months in, that was fun. Only Americans and UK folk did e-fedding heh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't even on the roster.
Me
Not on the roster

No wonder it went under.

I'm ready to make my debut.

I'm ready for you to do it too.

Next-gen edition on Bone, streaming shall be built in. I would do 2k14 but that Avatar Rumble? Last time my streaming hardware worked before dying. If you remember I had audio issues as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower used GWF as a character-assassination vehicle on me. All because I snitched on his dumb tool of a friend.

That assassination was planned months in advance. Your reveal of Conductor of Sonic Symphony just sealed the deal.

MG310

They should just put the buzzard lantern logo on a shirt.

Of course they'll throw a full back sized sentence on the back.

Thorakai

I use to imagine running a wrestling federation with my brother using Smash Bros 64 when we were little. Had belts on the line, storylines, and commentating. Mario and Samus were the greatest tag team champions of all time.

Top Bottom