• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Must be hideous new shirt day

W07404.jpg

W07398.jpg

Sblargh

Banned
The Evolution shirt is awful. They should let the guy who does the video packages also do the shirts; that's the guy with good taste on this company.

strobogo

Banned
Is Rockishi racist or just an isolationist? He didn't give an answer on if he'd be at the wedding. Does he hate black people or just really like Samoan people?

In other words, is he a LEGIT 6'3?

That Evolution shirt is far too comical to me seeing as its supposed to represent a faction of super heels, they look like a jolly comedy relief boss trio.

Rapstah

I love that mess of a logo with the snake and Batista's atomic logo trying desperately to stay in front of Triple H's German cross.

Sblargh

Banned
Is Rockishi racist or just an isolationist? He didn't give an answer on if he'd be at the wedding. Does he hate black people or just really like Samoan people?

In other words, is he a LEGIT 6'3?

I think he was rightfully pissed they were going to marry in Hawaii when Samoa is an island tropical paradise just like Hawaii.

Way to spit at the homeland John Uso.

Thorakai

I hope we get a video package tonight of Evolution burying fools to teach the little jimmies who they are. Would certainly make up for the lousy shirt.

I know that his dad was in the Seattle crowd last December and was so proud and shocked that the entire arena was chanting for his son. I get the feeling he was proud of Bryan.

That's how life is isn't' it? When you are riding high, and think things can't get better, something happens to knock you dawn hard and remind you how cruel this life can be.

strobogo

Banned
I think he was rightfully pissed they were going to marry in Hawaii when Samoa is an island tropical paradise just like Hawaii.

Way to spit at the homeland John Uso.

Them Uso feels, though. Got dang. But all that turned to a big WTF when Nattie revealed her rape fantasy.

Rapstah

I'd like to think we're at the point now where they won't make someone's dad actually dying a plot. Did they even ever do that? Show/Boss Man was a work and Bret Hart had to work the day after his brother died or something.

Eanan

That's how life is isn't' it? When you are riding high, and think things can't get better, something happens to knock you dawn hard and remind you how cruel this life can be.
Relevant avatar. I'm sitting like that right now after reading that post.

A snide comment from HHH about Bryan's Dad to his face would be great. I understand it is best to be respectful and all in such a situation, and I am sure all parties will be backstage, but to make HHH truly hateful it would be amazing to see something like that happen. Although, obviously, the whole Danielson family would have to agree to it.first.

Eanan

I'd like to think we're at the point now where they won't make someone's dad actually dying a plot. Did they even ever do that? Show/Boss Man was a work and Bret Hart had to work the day after his brother died or something.
Well apart from the obvious Vince McMahon fake death back in 07, pretty sure Shane was going to be involved in that wasnt he?

strobogo

Banned

They made King's mom dying a plot point for Miz/King. I believe Miz said that she'd be embarrassed of her son or something days or a week after she died.

Sblargh

Banned
Them Uso feels, though. Got dang. But all that turned to a big WTF when Nattie revealed her rape fantasy.

That moment between the twins was actually emotional. I don't know if that's how their entire life was, but it was really that thing where brothers unite to survive the mistakes of the parents. It's a damn strong connection.

Also, coming from a very heavy catholic background, I can declare Natalya a catholic old lady. Doesn't even matter how old she is, she complains about people being young and happy while being proud of being a boring person while being proud of doing something awkward despiste being a boring person just like every catholic old lady I know.

They made King's mom dying a plot point for Miz/King. I believe Miz said that she'd be embarrassed of her son or something days or a week after she died.

Jeez. Paul Bearer was in the busisness, you know? They knew him and probably thought it would be ok based on what they knew about it, but goddamn, don't mess with people who is just family of workers.

Top Bottom