• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

I'm watching the raw from the night they did the wcw purchase. It had the my way promo before tey spliced in the Debra crap and had highlights from the Austin Rock interview. Damn that was good stuff. I always goes they'd do a Rock v Austin DVD like the hart michaels one. Maybe the network will.

DMczaf

Saw a pick of Sting from the Worrier thing last night and he looks like Robocop without his helmet on.

tumblr_n47k3n3sgY1srbyoyo1_500.gif

I love Fire Pro, but I have always sucked at it. I am getting in the mood to play again too. I also had the best edits ever and they got deleted, I had all WWF Legends, ECW, WCW/NWO and WWF Attitude Era and some random Japanese and territory guys and other randoms. Can't find the save anywhere.

Left a girl legit shook when I asked her out, now I'm just sittin here with you 6/10's to entertain me. This and being a bit short to be in the Top 10, I need some Super Junior matches GAF to sort of cheer me up kinda, help a brother out.

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
WrestleMania IV - C
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Survivor Series '88 - D
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B
Royal Rumble '89 - F
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+
Royal Rumble '90 - D+
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D

So much bad; so little good. :(

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
WWE needs to update the intro for NXT -- a few of the wrestlers no longer are full-time on NXT. Also, I do like that they showed new talent last night, especially new tag teams.

I wouldn't mind seeing Evan Bourne and Zack Ryder making appearances on NXT.

BHZ Mayor

I'm watching the raw from the night they did the wcw purchase. It had the my way promo before tey spliced in the Debra crap and had highlights from the Austin Rock interview. Damn that was good stuff. I always goes they'd do a Rock v Austin DVD like the hart michaels one. Maybe the network will.

Speaking of that feud, I understand the narrative of the heel turn (Austin being willing to do anything to win the championship), but I still don't like the fact they ended WrestleMania with chair shots. I feel like if they did something even as small as Vince holding up Rock for a final Stunner, the ending would have been that much better.

strobogo

Banned
My god, I asked StroMomo to make me some of her home made salsa. She made FOUR QUARTS of legit home made salsa.

Imma chow down, drink a beer, and watch Warrior/Hogan WM Rewind.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My god, I asked StroMomo to make me some of her home made salsa. She made FOUR QUARTS of legit home made salsa.

Imma chow down, drink a beer, and watch Warrior/Hogan WM Rewind.

Hot goddamn.

I'm going to go tell my apartments I'm going to break my lease. I wonder how that'll go (probably not well)

Left a girl legit shook when I asked her out, now I'm just sittin here with you 6/10's to entertain me. This and being a bit short to be in the Top 10, I need some Super Junior matches GAF to sort of cheer me up kinda, help a brother out.

Hey at least you tried. Even if you failed you are the winner in the most important game of all!

raw-041414-bolieve.jpg

Sokantish

Not the kind of Magnums you thought you would be shopping for today.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/b5ceb496863ef4a91e503e2b900af6f1/tumblr_n3unbnX5jZ1r89qoso2_250.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Are you talking about this one?

[img]http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_content/28022.jpg

Xater

There was a surprising amount of Sting in that Warrior documentary. He is pretty good at just talking into the camera. I look forward to a documentary about him which WWE is hopefully already working on.

Hey at least you tried. Even if you failed you are the winner in the most important game of all!

raw-041414-bolieve.jpg

I don't get it, after class ended we talked and walked to the college cafeteria for some reason since she was done and I had an hour to kill before class but was willing to leave and when I asked her if she wanted to get out of here with me, she said she's gotta go to the library. I'm like whatever but still...

I feel like Russo wrote the last hour of this day.

keep dreaming mark

Just a bit of ketchup

4 patties in one bun. 2 hot dogs per bun.

Getting my calories and carbs. Gonna use it all today on arms and delts.

SUCK IT.
ketchup fan. Yes!!

Have to wait til tomorrow to get my carne asada. I may just have to be a rebel and cheat today by eating chicken

I am starting to fear WWE cannot work a competitive Zami/Cesaro match on the main product. Cesaro is already on his way up the card, and Zami is still wait to debut.

Watched the Smackdown that went up on the Network this morning. It was the first Smackdown I had ever watched back when it happened. Taker/Batista in a cage. And for anyone who thinks that Cole is incapable of being good, his work here says otherwise.

I am starting to fear WWE cannot work a competitive Zami/Cesaro match on the main product. Cesaro is already on his way up the card, and Zami is still wait to debut.

They can do it they same way they did on NXT. Cesaro is the established guy, Zayn is the new guy trying to make a name for himself and gives Cesaro a good fight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Social sharing is still enabled, we're still connected @LEGITSHOOK

Dunno why it wouldn't go :/

Bellator post is #1 in traffic right now

Top Bottom