• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Talamius

This is actually good. Establishes Kane as a monster again, and gets Bryan off the show for the night. Crowd is selling it well and we've already established that Bryan simply cannot be buried.

Kane needs to come out and randomly destroy people through the show now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm intrigued by this idea of Kane in "demon form" - presumably his other form is "corporate form", but are there more forms? Also, how do you go about switching him from one form to another? I'd like to think Steph, Trips & Vince have to go through some ridiculous occult ritual to make it happen.

Damn, someone give me the book.

There's also origin form, speed form, attack form, defense form, Therian form...

I'm intrigued by this idea of Kane in "demon form" - presumably his other form is "corporate form", but are there more forms? Also, how do you go about switching him from one form to another? I'd like to think Steph, Trips & Vince have to go through some ridiculous occult ritual to make it happen.

Give Kane the monster mask as a hold item to access demon forme, pokemon logic.

GQman2121

Banned
Didn't Kane get completely bitched by Bryan like a week or two before WM? Why would anyone think Kane has a chance at a ppv? Oh, I see because of what he was just able to do. Wrestling....

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Burnt Voice Box Kane>Can Actually Talk Kane>Topless Kane>Bald Kane with Taz Towel>Half Mask Kane>Corporate Kane>Demon Kane.

Steph was terrible, but it also makes Kane look like a legit monster heel in a very quick fashion, which is what you need to do if you're suppose to have people buy into him being a challenge for a guy who just beat Evolution at WM.
Nah Kane will never be a legit monster heel ever again, they've gone to that well a few too many times and it's just a joke now.

Korporate Kane was the only halfway decent thing they've done with him lately.

Steph was terrible, but it also makes Kane look like a legit monster heel in a very quick fashion, which is what you need to do if you're suppose to have people buy into him being a challenge for a guy who just beat Evolution at WM.

The sad thing is Kane was just built up 100 times more than Brock was before he beat the Undertaker.

To those who disliked the angle, what would you have done to get Bryan off TV to be able to go home to his family plus make Kane seem legitimate? Seems like by far the best way to do it. You couldn't have him not show up for the second straight week, especially when he was advertised heavily last week to be there tonight.

I imagine it's similar to Jushin Liger vs. Kishin Liger. Or Joseph Park vs. Abyss.

Didn't Kane get completely bitched by Bryan like a week or two before WM? Why would anyone think Kane has a chance at a ppv? Oh, I see because of what he was just able to do. Wrestling....

That was a different Kane, this Kane has his mask!!!! ( Or some such bullshit)

zomaha

To those who disliked the angle, what would you have done to get Bryan off TV to be able to go home to his family plus make Kane seem legitimate? Seems like by far the best way to do it. You couldn't have him not show up for the second straight week, especially when he was advertised heavily last week to be there tonight.

three consecutive tombstones on the outside, could have saved 2/3 the time

Cena is a bitch

ibmZj6Q4eHd1gw.gif

Steph has a tough job as well. She's got to keep that heat but she obviously doesn't want to be a total bitch with Bryan this week.

Segment was a bit awkward but they achieved enough to setup the Extreme Rules match.

UberTag

They should do what they did when Punk walked out.
Hold an impromptu tourney for the WWE title and have somebody win... then challenge Cena and lose.
Perhaps Rey can win them again.

jred2k

I think it might literally be the plot to the Jim Carrey movie The Mask. Hopefully Kane's dog doesn't get a hold of that thing.

Top Bottom