• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

If Barrett wins, it'll probably be cheap. Sheamus hadn't done a clean job since 2012 until last Friday against Batista. No way he does two straight clean jobs.

Gorillaz

how did that angle end? I stopped watching midway through it.

2782%20-%20john_cena%20smiling%20wwe.png

Sanjuro

Just tuned in and saw the #BNB intro... WOW.

Anybody care to recap what I missed in the 1st 20 minutes? Thanks in advance, brother...

KANE NO

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE PLEASE STOP NO

KANE NO

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE PLEASE STOP NOKANE NO

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE STOP

KANE...KANE!!!

KANE PLEASE STOP NO

Just tuned in and say the #BNB intro... WOW.

Anybody care to recap what I missed in the 1st 20 minutes? Thanks in advance, brother...

Daniel Bryans dad passed away before the show, so they audibled to have Demon Kane come out and fuck up Bryan and send him to the hospital. They will fight at Extreme Rules for the championship

I think that Barrett needs to run the royal court gimmick now.

Seriously, imagine Regal being the mouth piece. Wade being the number 1 man, Paige turning heel and being the queen, and The Ascension being the tag team(actually I want a tag team that's from the old country but I'm not sure if there's on in NXT right now.)

*does a regular crossbody* "that's what the intercontinental championship means to the celtic warrior!"

This reminds me of at WM26 when Undertaker tombstones HBK outside the ring and Cole says the same thing just swapping IC title out for the Streak.
Moves on the outside must be some next level stuff what with that thinner mat.

GQman2121

Banned
Is everyone familiar with Royal Farms? I'm not sure if they're available outside of MD, VA, and PA, but they offer a damn fine box of fried chicken.

I think that Barrett needs to run the royal court gimmick now.

Seriously, imagine Regal being the mouth piece. Wade being the number 1 man, Paige turning heel and being the queen, and The Ascension being the tag team(actually I want a tag team that's from the old country but I'm not sure if there's on in NXT right now.)

In fairness, Viktor is from Canada.

Top Bottom