• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

So uh...there was no reason for Brie?

I actually got the impression that Brie wanted to be out there for Bryan. When he came out his eyes were red and he didn't show much of any emotion. She seemed to be there for support.

They announced his dad's death three hours ago.

PInk Tape

Banned
On a lighter note, here's Barrett..

Oh... OH did he just? I think he did..

Edit: Now that I think about it... It's got to be about his injury.

If Barrett wins this match then I'll be happy knowing that this first half hour of Raw as written just for me and then it's all downhill from here so I can just fast forward through the rest of Raw tomorrow.

Big One

Banned
I honestly have no idea who is going to win this match between BNB and Seamus, I kind of want Barrett to win

Whelp
I'm starting to think Sheamus might be getting the belt as a way to elevate it somewhat. They kind of need a former World Heavyweight Champion to hold it to replace the thing as the midcard belt.

somedevil

This gimmick has seemed has made him happy because Pollock interviewed him and he said he a lot more happy compared to last year.

edit: Sheamus time to turn heel

C'mon guys, he's obviously talking about the beating Bryan just got.

If he actually went there, he'll be back to being buried so fast you'll never even see him on NXT.

Top Bottom