• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

Big One

Banned
Isn't this the same guy who had rounds against Sheamus all throughout the last two years and lost every single one of them if it was a clean match? Goddamn.

Sanjuro

BNB should probably face Cesaro and win.

Cesaro goes from there to being a fringe WWE Championship guy, maybe a tourney for DB's belts because he is fucked.

I've entered some strange alternative universe where Barrett can defeat Sheamus clean, Kane still main events and has Evolution's entrance music on the show, this feels like home and I'll enjoy it for the brief time it lasts.
In Kane's case it's about 2 weeks until the next stage of the Kane cycle kicks in and he has a new tag team partner and is probably face again.

Vylash

I've entered some strange alternative universe where Barrett can defeat Sheamus clean, Kane still main events and has Evolution's entrance music on the show, this feels like home and I'll enjoy it for the brief time it lasts.
In Kane's case it's about 2 weeks until the next stage of the Kane cycle kicks in and he has a new tag team partner and is probably face again.

Can't wait for him to tell Paige that he's not boyfriend material

BOLIEVE

Ultratech

Oh yeah, I remember this:

iPV5g.png

Jackman and his broken ass hitboxes.

Top Bottom