• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Are you fucking kidding me? Since when can a tag partner not break up a pin? What in the fuck?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You got a problem with black gear?

9MkWv5R.gif
You're acting like half the current roster would be able to work the black as half as well as Austin.

somedevil

this is why Bryan is loved because he isn't booked like Cena. Can he take a clean pin on a 3 on 1. Can he actually tell Vince let me lose this one?

zychi

Banned
So is raw worth my dvr time tonight? I already saw db get beat down by Kane. Been watching nba and NHL playoffs while it records

strobogo

Banned
Stro talking about weird posting when he's walking around with all that 'cism in his heart.

And booze in his stomach.

And WCW on his screens.

#ThisCan'tBeLife

A. I have no 'cism of any kind of my heart
B. I have no booze of any kind in my stomach
C. I have no WCW of any kind on my screens

What a shitty ending. Cena gets dominated the whole match, then pops up and easily dispatches of all three guys only to get saved by the ref calling a DQ for breaking up a pin? Cena has beaten Harper and Rowen in singles matches, beat them in a handicap match, beat Bray, and now technically beat them all in a handicap match. What the fuck.

Top Bottom