• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

New Eva Marie!
htBS84N.jpg

I hate to break it to you guys as well, but for those that are into Stephanie? I'm pretty sure she is into male assplay.

Like father, like daughter.

They're fully aware. You can't go through a single Raw without outbursts like, "stick your finger in my ass, Steph!" from Stephanie fans. I didn't want to say anything but it makes me uncomfortable.

I'll compile a list of Stephanie McMahon fans by the end of the show.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think a problem is there would be more heat if Cena lost clean for once.

I agree, and thats never going to happen 100% clean. But you have to make the threat of Cena not only losing by hook or crock, and getting his ass beat in the process real enough for fans to buy in.

I expect Bray to win the Extreme Rules match, as it stands, there isn't any other point in continuing the feud since Cena won Mania and they haven't really beaten him individually. I'm expecting a Wyatt win, some sort of beatdown, Cena takes a break to shoot a movie or do some Make A Wish or whatever he wants to do in the meantime.

PInk Tape

Banned
Instead of doing whatever the hell that just was they should of just continued with the whole exposing Cena for the monster he really is thing.

UberTag

If I was a guy in the position like Rusev, I'd start coming up with the most brilliant face turn idea ever so that I could pitch it to management and execute it before I got fed to Cena. It's the only way to avoid him.
Unfortunately, the only brilliant face turn idea that would resonate with management would be for him to join up with Santino and be a comedy tag team wrestler like Koslov did.

Rusev can have his own cobra, too. Which would make especially no sense seeing how he doesn't even wear socks.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If the whole idea is to get the crowd behind Wyatts then you know maybe they should fucking have Bray Wyatt actually beat Cena at some point. They could have just had the Wyatts beat Cena down quick but instead they just lost a 3 vs 1 match. Crowd is tired of this shit. Doesn't matter how hard Bray tries to win them over when everybody in the crowd is tired of the same fucking shit with Cena.

THe Baltimore crowd wasn't into this match at all from the onset, didn't matter what happened. If they were, they would have booed the DQ, and they didn't. This match happens in a Smark town, they're booing the DQ, and singing along to the Wyatts as they beat up Cena.

Cena is 80's Hogan. he isn't losing cleanly to anyone unless they are a superhero too.

Sblargh

Banned
Instead of doing whatever the hell that just was they should of just continued with the whole exposing Cena for the monster he really is thing.

My theory is like, Cena gets in those storylines with some kind of good intentions in his mechanical robot heart, then when push comes to shove, he gets cold feet that maybe, just maybe, this one loss will lose him his top spot, so he backs off at the last minute and creative has to deal with it.

Unfortunately, the only brilliant face turn idea that would resonate with management would be for him to join up with Santino and be a comedy tag team wrestler like Koslov did.

Rusev can have his own cobra, too. Which would make especially no sense seeing how he doesn't even wear socks.

Still better than doing clean jobs to Cena and ending up there anyways.

I'm intrigued by this idea of Kane in "demon form" - presumably his other form is "corporate form", but are there more forms? Also, how do you go about switching him from one form to another? I'd like to think Steph, Trips & Vince have to go through some ridiculous occult ritual to make it happen.

Damn, someone give me the book.

It's like Abyss and Joseph Park, only worse.

Hey Soulplaya, how ya doin?

Heel

DMZcaf, whenever John Cena elevates Bray Wyatt via a win at the Extreme Rules special event I would like an apology for all of these "gimmick posting" accusations. Respect a man with an alternate view from outside of the bubble and discontinue the insular behavior.

strobogo

Banned
THe Baltimore crowd wasn't into this match at all from the onset, didn't matter what happened. If they were, they would have booed the DQ, and they didn't. This match happens in a Smark town, they're booing the DQ, and singing along to the Wyatts as they beat up Cena.

Cena is 80's Hogan. he isn't losing cleanly to anyone unless they are a superhero too.

Hogan at least had the foresight to make his monsters of the month look like threats before he went over. Cena does the opposite and it makes everyone look like shit. I don't understand it or why Vince is so cool with that booking pattern for him.

DMczaf

DMZcaf, whenever John Cena elevates Bray Wyatt via a win at the Extreme Rules special event I would like an apology for all of these "gimmick posting" accusations. Respect a man with an alternate view from outside of the bubble and discontinue the insular behavior.

You're in too deep. There's no coming back from this many layers of gimmickry. Only Leonardo Dicaprio can save your ass now.

NYR

Also WWE is going to kill the "Whole world in his hands" thing for Bray if they keep doing it so much.

The second the crowd stops, it's dead.

Three weeks ago, Bad News Barrett was getting mad pops, the following week, completely dead and hasn't carried since.

PInk Tape

Banned
My theory is like, Cena gets in those storylines with some kind of good intentions in his mechanical robot heart, then when push comes to shove, he gets cold feet that maybe, just maybe, this one loss will lose him his top spot, so he backs off at the last minute and creative has to deal with it.

If that is the case then wow, what a shitty way to think and a shitty way to do things, especially in this business. It isn't like anyone's gonna forget who he is and what he accomplished. He isn't going to be able to wrestle forever, so, in my opinion, if you really love WWE and you want it to stay in business and you want new stars to emerge and be at the top; you have to make them believable and put them over. Not be a selfish prick who thinks only for himself. Again, if this is the case.

Heel

You're in too deep. There's no coming back from this many layers of gimmickry. Only Leonardo Dicaprio can save your ass now.

The differing opinions and personality traits of human beings are not "gimmicks" DMczaf.

The only gimmicks I'm seeing around here are "that guy who likes Kane a little too much" and "the disgruntled WrassleGAF lifer." I won't name names.

NYR

John Cena is a bonafide wrestling icon allowing his unconscious body to be danced with and coddled like a newborn baby just to raise the stock of his peers.

Respect the aura of a man who can make or break anyone in that locker room.

...except when it actually comes to getting pinned.

The second the crowd stops, it's dead.

Three weeks ago, Bad News Barrett was getting mad pops, the following week, completely dead and hasn't carried since.

no one is gonna keep up with RAW After Mania pops, but dude was getting loud BAD NEWS BARRETT chants as everything Sheamus did gave him boos

Top Bottom