• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT2| The Coronation of The King of Swing

NastyBook

Dude was about to beat him straight up before a DQ'ing save? FUCK this clown. I loved the legacy build up for WM30, but this shit is purely ego based.

Thorakai

Creative sucks for protecting Cena as if a lose will end his career and Cena sucks for not using his huge position in the company to tell Vince that he will take the loss on this one. Lets get the clean Cena sweep over already so that Bray can start rebuilding himself from scratch again.

If you are going to do the DQ, at least do it before Cena has him pinned and finished. It's like they think that if Cena doesn't look perfect then all the kids will hate him.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Even Hogan thinks Cena needs a talk about this shit.

Spot protection to this high of a degree.....

Was Hogan ever this bad? It is insane just how stupidly protected Cena is. And to top it all off he kills just about every single potential star that comes his way and none of them ever recover.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
think there's more gimmick posters in wrasslegaf than non-gimmick.

so now not liking cena actually makes you the minority again.

The crowd was dead, doesn't really matter what they did, the segment was always going to be flat.

Oh well, at least we got Kane treating Daniel Bryan like JR.........in 2014.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think, and I might get boo'd out of wrestlegaf, but I think they were hoping the result of the actual match wasn't going to matter. The Wyatts would beat down on Cena, they'd sing "He's got the whole world" and the crowd sings along, just like the last two weeks.

Only the crowd didn't care about the match, they didn't buy in, so the DQ finish sticks out like a sore thumb and the Wyatts look week. Cena is Cena, this one is on Baltimore.

Heel

John Cena is a bonafide wrestling icon allowing his unconscious body to be danced with and coddled like a newborn baby just to raise the stock of his peers.

Respect the aura of a man who can make or break anyone in that locker room.

somedevil

I think, and I might get boo'd out of wrestlegaf, but I think they were hoping the result of the actual match wasn't going to matter. The Wyatts would beat down on Cena, they'd sing "He's got the whole world" and the crowd sings along, just like the last two weeks.

Only the crowd didn't care about the match, they didn't buy in, so the DQ finish sticks out like a sore thumb and the Wyatts look week. Cena is Cena, this one is on Baltimore.

I think a problem is there would be more heat if Cena lost clean for once.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

If the whole idea is to get the crowd behind Wyatts then you know maybe they should fucking have Bray Wyatt actually beat Cena at some point. They could have just had the Wyatts beat Cena down quick but instead they just lost a 3 vs 1 match. Crowd is tired of this shit. Doesn't matter how hard Bray tries to win them over when everybody in the crowd is tired of the same fucking shit with Cena.

If I was a guy in the position like Rusev, I'd start coming up with the most brilliant face turn idea ever so that I could pitch it to management and execute it before I got fed to Cena. It's the only way to avoid him.

strobogo

Banned
The one time in the last 5 years that Cena lost clean, he got to leave and come back right away and win the other title for no reason.

I don't do gimmick posting, friend.

K6r0zQx.png

What the fuck?

Gimmick poster's anthem

Top Bottom